i can get it above livingroom levels. is this correct for a 50 watt amp ?

I NEED TO CRANK DAMNIT!!!
if its tube then your amp is ****ed up

but either way, my practice amp is 15 watts and it romps across my house.. and its not tube
My Gear:
Carvin DC400C
Schecter Damien Elite 7 string
Boss Metalzone
Laney GH120 Head
Rhino 4x12 Celestion
-OG-UG'ER-
Put this in your sig if you've been a member over half a decade!
hahaha i have a marshall 60watt tube and damn i have it cranked in the garage all the time..its tone is undefining for blue and so forth but some tubes require a bit of distortion adds such a spedal and such
Sex is good
Sex is fine
Doggy Style & 69
Just for fun
Or gettin paid
Everyone likes gettin laid
Quote by Spl!nTeRgu!tAr
if its tube then your amp is ****ed up

but either way, my practice amp is 15 watts and it romps across my house.. and its not tube

.............He's saying the he's not able to crank it, not that it isn't capable of being loud.

i've got a 30 watt thats so loud it's like getting raped in the eardrums
No, we're not retarded.. we're "special".
My gear:

MIJ Squier Stratocaster

Washburn WR150 Quilted Top

Oscar Schmidt Semi-hollow Delta King

Epiphone Hummingbird

Amps: Fender Eighty-Five
Quote by electrik
I give up, you guys are retarded.

id sig u, but its too obvious.

TS what do u want? if u want to be able to hear ur tube amps potential, then look into an attenuator

http://www.zzounds.com/item--THDHP
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Quote by sethp
i can get it above livingroom levels. is this correct for a 50 watt amp ?

I NEED TO CRANK DAMNIT!!!

umm if its a 50 watt tube like this says. it should be too loud to play in the livingroom at half volume. look at the back and see if there a a switch that say 25%,50%,100% if you have one your amp is prolly set to 25% click the switch to 100% and it will defen you.
yeah you do need to crank it to get the good tone out of it. you have to push the tubes. try to fingd a time when you are home alone, or find a room in a garage or someones house or something that isnt near people and crank it then. btw what kind of amp is it?
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
it's a MB (not, NOT!!! an MG) 50 cal. combo.

so my question has been answered. a 50 watt tube amp's tone is not adequately represented at low volumes. good to know
I've got a 40 watt Hot Rod Deluxe, and it's not bad a low volumes...cranked, it shakes pictures off the walls and in the garage, it makes the entire garage door vibrate...good times
Quote by sethp
it's a MB (not, NOT!!! an MG) 50 cal. combo.

so my question has been answered. a 50 watt tube amp's tone is not adequately represented at low volumes. good to know

Nice, .50 cals are great.
Quote by electrik

haha, electrik pwns again.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
Blah, wankers just crank it up so what your ears bleed or the police come screw them.......

It's well worth it first thing I did when I got my Mesa home, after I fixed it to make sound was.....well go to sleep because it was late, BUT the NEXT day boy howdy all the volume went up to 7-8 and I had a party in my pants!
All Hail! The Kala-Kala Chieftain!
Quote by electrik

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by electrik

he he he
Hamer USA Chapparal Custom, scalloped fretboard & Sustainiac
Hamer USA Chapparal Elite, Dragon Snakeskin finish
BC Rich USA Gunslinger
BC Rich USA Warlock
Boss GX700
3TM ADA MP1
Rocktron XPression
Mesa 50/50 Stereo Power Amp
Laney 4x12 Cab
Quote by rocknrollgod
umm if its a 50 watt tube like this says. it should be too loud to play in the livingroom at half volume. look at the back and see if there a a switch that say 25%,50%,100% if you have one your amp is prolly set to 25% click the switch to 100% and it will defen you.

Wattage doesn't measure volume.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Quote by electrik

pwned
Gear
PRS Standard SE
Laney GH100L with Marhsall 1960BV
Digitech Bad monkey
Marshall EH1
EHX Small stone
EHX Small clone
Quote by Archeo Avis
Wattage doesn't measure volume.

But generally, the higher the wattage the more volume.

Unless, of course, you're comparing SS and tube.
Quote by rocknrollgod
well i can tall you this much do NOT get a marshall MG. becasue you will blow the speaker with duncans in the guitar. i know for experience.

Quote by Gutch220
Leave it to UGer's to argue over who "owns" a language