Can anyone get me a pic of King's Red B.C. Rich V with the graphic on it. For some reason, i just cant find one. . .
Oh trust me ive tried that. Its similiar to the KKV, i think. Its red, maybe fire? and theres stuff on it. Like i said, i cant find a decent picture for donkey.

Not his guitar, but a funny picture.
Quote by Diversity
i used to wish that i had a bigger penis but sh*t out of luck so far. i guess 3 inches isn't that bad.

Quote by Zackazz

ROFL. Hah, indeed.
If you are reading this, you fail at life. Go cut yourself and save yourself more misery.

Quote by Antartica.
What do you think about Opeths soft singer, do you think they need that vocalist or is that wut makes them Opeth?
Quote by Zackazz

I just have to find one of those books!
My cool sig is cool and I suck at guitar.
This one ???

YOU CAN make this easier by telling in which concert he played with it .
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
I dont know what concert he used it on, im not really a slayer fan. I just want that particular flying v, cause it looks sick. Or atleast i think. the only picture ive ever found of her. http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-BC-RICH-BLOOD-RED-NT-Jr-V-FLYING-V-ELE-GUITAR_W0QQitemZ200020418319QQihZ010QQcategoryZ33035QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem They have right clicking disabled so i cant put the picture in here. But if you go to it and scroll down youll see a group picture of a bunch of douche bags and in the top left corner youll see the guitar.
Quote by METALMANIACMIKE
I have this guitar it ****ing shreds.

I own it as well. But let me tell you, its nothing like Kerrys besides the shape and graphics.
it is a flying v with flame graphic/painjobs with a grey marbled design just like the one on all the other V's. He is/ was using it on the Unholy Alliance on their new **** such as cult
Gear:

Guitars
Jackson Kevin Bond signature
LTD Deluxe H-1000
Gibson Gothic Flying V
Schecter Hot Rod '39(for sale)
BC Rich Made in America 1988 Gunslinger (for sale)
Kramer ST500 (for sale)

Amp
Crate GT3500H Head
Marshall 1960A Cabinet
i think we've been terribly mislead... are u looking for a red bc rich v jr... cuz thats what that is. kerry king has never played a guitar that looks like that unless it was like 25 years ago. a red bc rich jr v i think is what u want not actually one of kerry kings personal guitars
MYSELF INFLUECE I

soo much n00bage
Quote by xX Maverick Xx
sorry to bust everyones bubble but lamb of god arent "hardcore" theyre death metal, and therefore metal.
Im really suprised no one put this up.

Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
^ I hate you, I was just about to post that.

Still fucking funny though.
Known.
Some.
Call.
Is.
Air.
Am?

Incoherent - yes.
Without meaning - I'm afraid not.

"Known some call is air am."
Which is to say-

"I am not what I used to be"
I've posted a link to a small blurry picture of it, and the video show him playing. And yea, theres grey on top of the red, and the red looks like it could be like a firestorm type thing going on. And i said "ya'l" mainly refering to the assholes reposting the idiots guide to jesus picture 9 times. Funny yes, on topic no!