is the new alexisonfire album better or worse than pervious albums

i think its better cause thier songs are more catchy

but they don't quitehave the heavyniess it had before

and they are starting to sound more like rise aginst than anything else
Quote by LeoKhenir
I love you, Killer Bacon.
I like the new additional vocals. Crisis is more radio friendly then the previous albums, but still a good album.
^ I don't agree with that. 'Watch Out!' had far more melody and less screaming. I'm not saying the newer one is somehow uber-heavy or whatever, I'm saying that Watch Out! was easier for non-fans to listen to, bar one or two tracks on Crisis which are very different.
To threadstarter, I never really started enjoying Alexisonfire because of 'heavyness'. They aren't heavy and never really were supposed to. I enjoyed them because of their basic, catchy medoldys and stuff.

But, as a album, I haven't heard it yet so I can't judge.
Quote by kryptonite22
^ I don't agree with that. 'Watch Out!' had far more melody and less screaming. I'm not saying the newer one is somehow uber-heavy or whatever, I'm saying that Watch Out! was easier for non-fans to listen to, bar one or two tracks on Crisis which are very different.

Really? I dont agree with you. I mean Crisis is far more radio friendly then the previous albums.
Yeah Crisis is alot different then thier past stuff, Im not so sure I really like it as much. They almost have a more punk sound to them if anything. Its kinda wierd, its not a bad cd but its not as good as thier past stuff in my opinion.
Quote by stratstrummer40
Yeah Crisis is alot different then thier past stuff, Im not so sure I really like it as much. They almost have a more punk sound to them if anything. Its kinda wierd, its not a bad cd but its not as good as thier past stuff in my opinion.

i agree with this, i think its a good cd though, ive listened to it about 4 times and its starting to grow on me
hi everybody

Hookers do not like to snuggle
- Zach Galifinakis