Page 1 of 3
I would like to hear real reasons. Personally I think they're a bit gimmicky, especially since I prefer more technical music as well as it sounding good. Also, their guitar solos suck.

Anyway, yeah.
most people don't like the singing
Now officially has too much gear to list

PM me if you want to know about my recording setup
They can play their instruments. Well.
you tell me who's better. i think good charlote are better than the bealtes but that's only because their lyrics mean more and they are better musicians.

Member #4 of The Mars Volta fanclub. PM happytimeharry to join.
Quote by dazedandconfusd
Because it's an opinion.

Yeah, but everywhere I go I see that Trivium are getting ripped apart much more than any other current band that I know of.
Quote by Mr. President
yeah,

Devin Townshend has a sincere message for this thread. (Think about it for a second)

Hell yeah, you fucking suck?
Quote by Mr. President
yeah,

Devin Townshend has a sincere message for this thread. (Think about it for a second)

Can I have a link please?
I like their music, but the vox SUCK to high heaven. Luckily, their new CD will be good, the singer lost his scream Anyway, I don't see how they're ripping off Metallica. The use alot darker minor keys for their songs.
Dickless.
Last edited by MetalMilitia212 at Aug 24, 2006,
Why don't people think they are?

It's all opinion bub, and i know one thing for sure - TRIVIUM = HARDCORE FORUM.
Quote by SGRocker0791

Lmao.. The day he dies imma have to edit that into the year he does die.

Then again, he could die this year -fingers crossed-
ive never listened to them, except for now, and i have to agree, they arent that great, i listened to the beginning of their song called anthem, and the beginning riff was good, imo, but other than that, it sounded like a crappy metallica cover band, lol, like he was trying so hard to sound like james to me, imo, i think there trying to be someone there not, that is why i think no one likes them, that and theres a lot of better bands out there, lol, and after watching that video, that pic^ is hilarious! lol along with the vid, lol
MATT heafy has an amazing singing voice, although, his "cookie monster" would need work but not to worry because he said in guitarworld magazine that he wont be screaming anymore...

Ignoreant fools.
Quote by AngryGuitarist
MATT heafy has an amazing singing voice, although, his "cookie monster" would need work but not to worry because he said in guitarworld magazine that he wont be screaming anymore...

Ignoreant fools.

Oh dear.
Quote by AngryGuitarist

Ignoreant fools.

Whoa, God really fucked up here.
Another reason why people talk **** about them is because people are assholes and they feel better when they critisize bands, and that makes them feel smarter somehow...I think if they don't like the band, they should just STFU and get out.
Quote by AngryGuitarist
Another reason why people talk **** about them is because people are assholes and they feel better when they critisize bands, and that makes them feel smarter somehow...I think if they don't like the band, they should just STFU and get out.

It's called giving an opinion. Deal with it.
Quote by AngryGuitarist
Ya kno something? No, I don't have to deal with it, because i am the one who likes trivium

Well, good for you. Like Trivium in the right forum.
Quote by Icarus66
i have no life and all i have looking forward to is death because im a goth,.

yeah, keep talking
Hey, I might just do that while cutting my wrists, thanks! While doing that, you go listen to Slipknot since you are from Iowa. Asswipe.
Not Many people here dont like them... well actually lots of people dont like them, but they are not metal, and therefore do not belong on the metal forum.
Listening to me play the guitar, is the equivalent pleasure to 20 orgasms

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Member #20 of the Iron Maiden are Gods club, pm revelations to join
Why do you care if they are considered metal here or not? Do you get bonus points for liking metal bands? Just like what you like. If it's not metal that doesn't make it worse.
Metal Matt reserves the right to be a hypocrite whenever he damn well pleases
Quote by Crazy_5.0
Not Many people here dont like them... well actually lots of people dont like them, but they are not metal, and therefore do not belong on the metal forum.

You are full of ****!! they are THE metal, you dont know ****ing ****!! you jackass!!!!
go listen to your ****ing fallout boy panzie ass bitch!
Quote by AngryGuitarist
You are full of ****!! they are THE metal, you dont know ****ing ****!! you jackass!!!!
go listen to your ****ing fallout boy panzie ass bitch!

O_O
Page 1 of 3