i saw this guitar on the web the other day. and it has a ton of miniswitches. i was wonderin, what do all of them control? the only things i can think of would be phase switches, killswitches, and coil taps. but that isn't enough. i wanted to know because i have a guitar i want to customize with as many different tone combinations as possible. i know how to killswitch, coil tap, and phase switch. the rest im clueless with. please help.
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
i saw some guitars that have built in switches to turn on and of effects(like phaser, tremolo, chorus,etc) that might be what there for
that guitar would have an MIDI output
[member of UG's Slide Player Legion
PM Shedmeiser101 to join if your feelin dem blues
Yeah, it looks like only 3 of those are switches. the other... hundred are probably anything from tone pots with different value caps, to things like fuzz or whatever the hell.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
Probably a bunch of fuzz, phaser, and volume booster pedals in one guitar. Eddie was after all famous for most of those effects. Well, maybe not fuzz....
Series, parallel, coil splits, switch hacks, phase, killswitches, coil taps, you can do all sorts of crap. Far more stuff than I listed.
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.
thats a kramer ripley, it has volume for each string as well as a 3 band active preamp, master volume, piezio volume, electric -piezio switch for switching in between pickups, coil tap, and phase switch, u think thats got alot of controls u should see the 3 humbucker rippley....i have a thing for kramers
Member #5 of the UG Luthier's club.
member #3 of the vermont cult
Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club. PM deadhead313313 to join"

Quote by LightningRider
T Heff, No shit I'm a n00b

Quote by Will_Minus

EDIT: t heff wins the for the best response.

Quote by carousel182
i im gonna have to agree with t heff