If the price was the same, would you prefer a beautiful wine red Epi Custom or the sunburst Agile AL-3000 with upgraded '57 P/U's?
Quote by Ibanez_rawker
but I have a penis.... and when most guys have the chance to get some, they are gonna take it.... our hormones were going out of control and her 'rents weren't home.

Edit: she knew I wasn't wearing a condom.
agile
Quote by CORT noob
Sex her, take the guitar, then sex her mom and have her walk in on you. Then, mom is happy, she doesn't want to be your friend anymore, and you keep the geetar. It's a win win for America!
Quote by benEboy2008
agile

I'm leaning that way too. I just think the wine red looks so "perty", so it's hard to pass up on it.
Quote by Ibanez_rawker
but I have a penis.... and when most guys have the chance to get some, they are gonna take it.... our hormones were going out of control and her 'rents weren't home.

From what I hear, Agile.

Although I'm not a fan of that spalted top
I saw the Agile spalted top. It looks nice, but still doesn't look as nice as the Epi custom.

Preferrably, I'd find someone that has the AL-3500 they'd like to sell. I found one with the SD pickups and they want more than they paid for it.
Quote by Ibanez_rawker