well, i think i'm enough skilled to play hendrix's song, so, what song would be a good begining
hey joe is probably a great start. or all along the watchtower. when you get more advanced on his stuff i'd try little wing
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
- Jimi Hendrix
ya purple haze is easy
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
I find the main part to Hey Joe much harder then purple haze...

Try Fire. Extremely easy.
hey joe using the thumb over the neck method. you killed two birds with one stone. you learnt a new technique and a new song
The lick on foxy lady is not too hard. Some of the guitar work is a bit difficult if you're beginning though.
fire was one of the first songs i learnt, you could start there.
Quote by Duff_McGee
Masturbate. A lot. Seriously.

<----This is a man
The Wind Cries Mary. Really sweet little ballad.
Feel free to ignore my ranting.

Member of the Self-Taught Club.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who isn't a close-minded moron.
Hey Joe is defo where to start. my first song to learn lol
All along the watchtower then, and perhaps Foxey Laydeeeee!! cant go wrong tbh
Purple haze is easy and really fun to play, I think that's the first song I ever learned the whole way through.
just be careful....try to play along with it so you can maste rall of hendrix's techniques...so you sound like him. nothing worse than playing it and ppl laughing at you cuz it sounds like sh**. and i'd say hey joe, fire, and purple haze are 3 good starters
Quote by The 1
Hypathetically speaking, would jacking off everyday be considered OCD?

not that this applies to me in any way, i'm just curious...

Member#15 of the "Guitarists born in 1991 club." PM blues_rocker, greendayguitar, or gdm09 to join."
Quote by graw81
Hey Joe is defo where to start. my first song to learn lol
All along the watchtower then, and perhaps Foxey Laydeeeee!! cant go wrong tbh

All along the watch tower is extremely hard..I wouldn't suggest it for a beginner.
Quote by Jukebox Hero
just be careful....try to play along with it so you can maste rall of hendrix's techniques...so you sound like him. nothing worse than playing it and ppl laughing at you cuz it sounds like sh**. and i'd say hey joe, fire, and purple haze are 3 good starters

that's what i'm doing,