Alright, another feature I forgot to tell. My body is hard wood. Most guitars now are Plastic. Mine is hard wood not plastic.
no...no they are not, you fail
People try to put us d-down Talkin' 'bout my generation
Just because we get around Talkin' 'bout my generation
Things they do look awful c-c-cold Talkin' 'bout my generation
I hope I die before I get old Talkin' 'bout my generation
Quote by Punisher12
Alright, another feature I forgot to tell. My body is hard wood. Most guitars now are Plastic. Mine is hard wood not plastic.

How much did you pay for it? If it was new when you got it you'd be lucky to get 70% of what you payed for. Just don't sell to a guitar store or pawn shop, you will only get maybe 60%.
Carvin DC127+Custom Lacewood Build+Godin SD--->Traynor YCV50BLUE

My Build IT'S DONE!
Isnt is supposed to say fender on the headstock?
Quote by candysars
The best Pokemon is Metapod. Name him Wiener or P3n1s, and then use harden. LAWLZ everytime.

Schecter C-1 Elite EMG 81/85
Line 6 Pod X3 Live
Quote by Punisher12

Sigged.

Also, you gave us a "photograph" not a screenshot.

Quote by BWenz7
Isnt is supposed to say fender on the headstock?

It does, it's just really light.
Last edited by wylde_overdrive at Aug 26, 2006,
i have a 1995 Jimmy Page Signature Model Les Paul, and I AM NOT selling but thought it would be ggod if i found out how much its worth, Cause its a Jimmy Page Model, ive kept it in the case as a colectors item (havent played it yet), it was the 17th made in the series, one guy said 11,000 is that right, remember its mint condition still in the case
Check out Ebay and watch similar guitars. If you have an account put them on your watch list and then you can see what similar guitars sell for on Ebay.
Well no frikin duh its US. It says on the head Made in the USA. Do you think i'm dumb?

Do I need to get a screenshot of it?
Quote by ibanez4life SZ!
Most are plastic....

Good laugh...are you sure it's an American? Just because you bought it in the US, doesn't mean it's an American model.....

No, no its american thats a highway 1 model there wood finish like that, actually I have the same exact one, lol same color and everything I'm a lefty too. I think new they go for maybe $700, $800 so you could probably get about $500 if you find the right buyer.
yeah, its a highway 1. I have that guitar too, but with a maple fretboard. theyre about £500 here in the UK, so id have thought about $750 new in the US. About $500 should about right if its mint condition.
There's not much demand for used lefty strats. I'd say if you were offered $500; take it!!
This thread made my brain come out my nose???

"Most are Plastic?

WTFFXXXORZZ!>>>???
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
Quote by Z-oSo
i have a 1995 Jimmy Page Signature Model Les Paul, and I AM NOT selling but thought it would be ggod if i found out how much its worth, Cause its a Jimmy Page Model, ive kept it in the case as a colectors item (havent played it yet), it was the 17th made in the series, one guy said 11,000 is that right, remember its mint condition still in the case

The longer you keep it, the higher the value will go. I'm not sure about the value, but personally I'd never ever sell that unless I wouldn't have any money left for food or something .

Quote by Punisher12
Do you think i'm dumb?

Well, after your special "feature", yes.

As said, $750 or around that. But why would you sell it in the first place?
Quote by Punisher12

sigged,
Quote by enjoi91
sigged,

Hey, I sigged that first.

Quote by Punisher12
Well no frikin duh its US. It says on the head Made in the USA. Do you think i'm dumb?

Do I need to get a screenshot of it?

Stop calling pictures screenshots! You will take a PICTURE of it.
Last edited by wylde_overdrive at Aug 27, 2006,
Quote by wylde_overdrive
Hey, I sigged that first.

Stop calling pictures screenshots! You will take a PICTURE of it.

Quit ****ing judging how I say stuff. Quit flaming my ass. Don't come here just to flame and make fun of me.
this is UG, home of flaming

but i'd agree with the others, $500 would be a good price

haha...plastic...

-rob
Damn, a plastic guitar....that would sound creamy!!
My SICK rig!:

-Ibanez GRX20Z
-Vox Valvetronix AD30VT

^So much better than my Bullet Reverb!!

Awesome!
seriously left handed guitars are like so opposite to right handed ones in every way

so freaky eh?

what next left handed drums?
People set up their drums to be lefty sometimes (left-foot for kicks, hi-hat on the right etc).

That post seemed like something I'd say while high though.
Every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you
Quote by Z-oSo

Just because you got rid of all that stuff in your sig doesn't mean people wont remember your lying about your gear. You don't have this guitar, it's all in your head.
Schecter C-1 Classic
LTD EC-1000
Fender American FSR Mahog. Chambered Tele 60th
Fender Mexican Strat SD Hot Rails Br/Ne
Fender Hot Rod Deville 4x10
Boss DD-6
Boss Metal Zone