I have been Googling the crap out of these items, and cannot seem to find any "free" ones.
Its not that im cheap, its that im broke, and am trying to come under budget.. Is there a site anyone knows of dedicated to helping people in my situation? Or at least somewhere where it says demensions of A Strat i could build one from? thanks before hand!

-rob

Also, Rock For my first post
Custom Telecaster
Alvarez RD20SSB
Jasmine S-35
*Epiphone FT-130

"Yeah, I'm real deep when I'm not busy masturbating or setting off fireworks." - John Mayer
Just trace it huh? that sounds reasonable. what about for makeing sure everything lines up perfect. im sure i can get the body shape down. but as for PUP, bridge, neck placement and sizes.. anyplace i can find info on that?
Custom Telecaster
Alvarez RD20SSB
Jasmine S-35
*Epiphone FT-130

"Yeah, I'm real deep when I'm not busy masturbating or setting off fireworks." - John Mayer
Why not just order a body from Warmoth?

I found the stratocaster's blueprints somewhere on the internet before, I'll see if I can find it for you.
Quote by HorridxHopes
Why not just order a body from Warmoth?

I found the stratocaster's blueprints somewhere on the internet before, I'll see if I can find it for you.

Warmoth was super expensive, im really trying to keep it low budget, this will be my first build and paint. if i mess it up, i dont want to crap a brick..
Im in the air force, and my base has a Fully equipped Woodworking center. every peice of equipment known to man, and its free to use.
Also, there is definetly a sense of pride if i where to build my own..

and if you find it online, you would be as they say, "the Man"
Custom Telecaster
Alvarez RD20SSB
Jasmine S-35
*Epiphone FT-130

Ervin, Is my price too high on my Strat body??
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Not at all bro, i Replyed to your pM, i would still like to find Schems or plans tho, i do want to build my own..
Custom Telecaster
Alvarez RD20SSB
Jasmine S-35
*Epiphone FT-130

ok. I have the weight of the body too. it is 4.8 pounds and that includes the pickguard and the trem. guard.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Get TurboCAD 2D, and use this site http://www.guitarbuild.com/modules/mydownloads/viewcat.php?op=&cid=3

EDIT: Just realised that this site doesn't have a Strat on it. Ah well, it's god some good other plans
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."