Two quick questions...A7X is my FAVORITE band, but I keep getting who is lead guitar between Zacky V. and Synyster Gates...can some one tell me which. But at originally, I was REALLY wondering what guitar they play on...can someone help me out?
GEAR:

Jackson Pro Series RR3 (w/ EMG 81/85 combo)
Schecter Gryphon
Epiphone SG G-310
Squier Standard Strat (w/ Fender Strat pups)
Roland Cube 20X
Boss ME-50
Last edited by foxthor_rider2k at Aug 25, 2006,
Synyster is their lead player. And they both play Schecter signature models. Synyster plays a C1-FR Hellraiser..but I can remember off of the top of my head what Zacky plays. on another note..i`m totally goin to see them September 15th!!!
/Slap...Yeah, I think it's Synyster Gates who is lead guitar and they play their signature Scheter guitars.
As I see the ignorance of humanity engulfing reason and sanity like a wave of perpetual defeat and misery I ask myself, when the hell is everyone going to shut up and actually think?
um Zacky was lead guitar in first album (Sounding Of Seventh Trumpet, or something like that). Then Synyster Gates joined the band and he became the lead guitar. They both use recently released Schecter Signature Models
The first album was "Waking the Fallen" It's my favorite...I'm always listening ot it. So Zacky plays Lead for Chapter Four, Unholy COnfessions, Remenissions, etc.? And the two newer albums are Syn?
GEAR:

Jackson Pro Series RR3 (w/ EMG 81/85 combo)
Schecter Gryphon
Epiphone SG G-310
Squier Standard Strat (w/ Fender Strat pups)
Roland Cube 20X
Boss ME-50