Page 1 of 2
Nice, been looking for that for ages.
Quote by B4Dkarma
When you look at a guy and immediately go, "wow, what a douchebag"

that is what girls find attractive.
Wow that takes me back.
Wish it was the whole thing, because Jello and Ice-T had some really good talking points.

"Inconvenient Douche!"
Hahahahahahahaha!
Take that, Al Gore!
Tell your wife to shut the f*ck up.

(For those that don't get the pun, Al Gore just made a film called "An Inconvenient Truth")
Quote by sargasm
I don't like straight edge because it's part of Hardcore, and I don't like Hardcore because, aside from the terrible music, the kids are often very homophobic.

You forgot ugly, lazy and disrespectful.
I think better is the Frank Zappa testimony before the Senate Committee.

EDIT: http://www.joesapt.net/superlink/shrg99-529/p51.html If you haven't read this before, you should. Zappa was probably the most confrontational of the witnesses testifying before the Senate Committee. Actually, all of the testimony, even John Denver's, is interesting. Denver especially, since the Senate thought he would be their "ra ra" golden boy.

Quote by Frank Zappa
The PMRC proposal is an ill-conceived piece of nonsense which fails to deliver any real benefits to children, infringes the civil liberties of people who are not children, and promises to keep the courts busy for years dealing with the interpretational and enforcemental problems inherent in the proposal's design.
Hi, I'm Peter
Last edited by Dirk Gently at Aug 25, 2006,
youtube is the most convient website ever.
I approve of the vast majority of resurfaced vids.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
I agree with Biafra on this subject. But I still agree with the Gore family's general sense of politics, it's just that their views on cencorship is fucked up.
Quote by Mild Vibe
I agree with Biafra on this subject. But I still agree with the Gore family's general sense of politics, it's just that their views on cencorship is fucked up.

I had an argument with some guy about this just the other day.
He was accusing Al's daddy of being a racist who voted against the 1964 Civil Rights bill, whose family made their black maid stay in the car when they would go to a restaurant.

The truth is that while Al's daddy voted against the 1964 Civil Rights bill, he voted for the 1965 Voting Rights Act and the 1968 Fair Housing Act.
He also opposed President Nixon's two Southern nominees for the Supreme Court...and eventually apologized for his 1964 vote, calling it the biggest mistake of his career.

Legally, I don't think that their maid could enter the restaurant, due to the segregation laws of the time, but I'm not 100% sure about that.

Al's daddy and Al both did the conservative song-and-dance (Gore was a "Reagan Democrat" in the 80s), in order to survive politically.

Kinda lame, but the politics of reality dictate that if everyone in your voting district is racist or conservative, they expect the same from their representatives.
Blame the voters, I say.
Quote by sargasm
I don't like straight edge because it's part of Hardcore, and I don't like Hardcore because, aside from the terrible music, the kids are often very homophobic.

Go to google and type in Jello on Oprah transcript and you'll get a transcription(written) of it
I know, but I thought it'd help you with th ebit you couldn't hear.
Saw it when it originally aired and laughed my ass off.
He who acts, conquers.Nashvillepunk.org

I'm old, I'm tired, and I have acid reflux. So don't mess with me.
Yeah, Choking Victim noticed that in another of my posts. Did you guys miss me?

Probably because he's the only other person on here as old as me.

Quote by TN_BOOTBOY

hes starting to slip he told a mom joke in one of these threads.
Quote by TN_BOOTBOY

Actually, you're older than me, just like pidevice, Mach Baron and possum.
I just got into punk when I was really young.

Also, I wanted to make fun of you for turning 40.
Welcome back, ya old bastid.
How was jail?

Quote by LoudnSnotty138
hes starting to slip he told a mom joke in one of these threads.

I've been telling mom jokes since 1982, son.
Guess what else I've been doing with your mama since 1982?
He he.
Quote by sargasm

On a more serious note, I'm glad that there are older people on here, because I've gotten 2 PMs from cops posing as underage girls.

How do I know they were cops?
Because they started talking about sex and wanted me to go "chat with them".

I politely explained that sex is boring hippy sh*t and then suggested that they talk about such matters with people their own age, namely the other cops at the donut shop.

I'm glad that there's someone protecting kids from online predators, but I have mixed feelings about being targeted by them.

I think that the majority of my posts don't reflect the behaviour of some sick pedophile.
I've always been honest about my age and I can hardly be accused of being "overly friendly" with anyone on here.
In fact, quite the opposite, in many cases.
Quote by sargasm

Quote by johnnynemo
On a more serious note, I'm glad that there are older people on here, because I've gotten 2 PMs from cops posing as underage girls.

How do I know they were cops?
Because they started talking about sex and wanted me to go "chat with them".

I politely explained that sex is boring hippy sh*t and then suggested that they talk about such matters with people their own age, namely the other cops at the donut shop.

I'm glad that there's someone protecting kids from online predators, but I have mixed feelings about being targeted by them.

I think that the majority of my posts don't reflect the behaviour of some sick pedophile.
I've always been honest about my age and I can hardly be accused of being "overly friendly" with anyone on here.
In fact, quite the opposite, in many cases.

Dude, I swear... I'll be 18 in NOVEMBER!
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
Quote by whyvern
Dude, I swear... I'll be 18 in NOVEMBER!

Haha.

Well, until you turn 18, stop trying to seduce me.
Quote by sargasm

Last edited by johnnynemo at Aug 31, 2006,
Quote by johnnynemo
Actually, you're older than me, just like pidevice, Mach Baron and possum.
I just got into punk when I was really young.

Also, I wanted to make fun of you for turning 40.
Welcome back, ya old bastid.
How was jail?

Still got 9 months before the big 40. So I'm still a young one. And jail was jail. Only had to spend about 9 hours in there. You'd think a little thinglike drivin on a suspended liscence wouldn't be as bad as drug dealers and rapists. But ya can still get 11 months and 29 days in the slammer for it if you're not lucky.

What did you go to jail for and why don't I get to have online affairs with old men like whyvern ?
Got caught drivin on a suspended drivers liscence. And if Whyvern is old, then I'm beyond ancient.

Page 1 of 2