It was alright. You should make it more chaotic if you're going for that type of sound and less repetitive.
i found that horrible. maybe just cuz in was in gp5 but your time signatures were so bad... i did not hear one could solid riff in there and its way too redundant
The original Canadian, Eh?

My Weird noob-not noob gear...
- ibanez rga121 pretige (trade)
-Ibanez ax120 (sale-trade)
-Fender g-dec amp (Woohoo Fx)
What the hell is this?

First off, the drums are simply awfull... and... what ever man, I shouldn't even be wasting my time writing this...
is this a joke?
Cmstar90: i have too lisen to a song for hours just to figure out of one part it sound and how to move my fingers tso that it sounds that way
Cmstar90: when u seem to figure it out in seconds
Are you kidding...?
First off, the intro is... Bad.
Honestly the whole thing I hated with a passion, no key, doesn't even sound like you tried to make it make sense.
Uhhh Drop C...?

It's really too random, bars 22-24 were alright though...

Just go back to standard tuning and learn the fretboard because it doesn't sound like you do.
*shrugs* I don't know...
Yeah....it sounded like you were trying to be system of a down but you don't know much about guitar. I really hate seeing guitarists try to make drum tracks cuz they always make them sound so boring and crappy. Can you even play any of this on guitar?
hello folk ive got my first electric guitar and have just bn trying to learn the chords and when i tried this as soon as i placed my finger on the top string for smoke on the water it just stopped working and gave a quiet flat note what am i doin wrong??
Intro D was pretty cool. Other than that...well...yeah.

I don't see how it deserves the crits you've been getting. It's not...THAT bad.
really? i hated it too

100% crapola
Quote by JoNnHannah
I'm homeschooled because I got tired of the corporate conformist administration.

So I have a pretty crime free school, unless i decide to kill someone.

The Search [GP5] C4C
Well, not to be rude or anything but, what the F.U.C.K. was that?! I sat here trying to think of a way to put this nicely, but it just won't work like that. That was god-awful. I had to stop it part way through because quite frankly, it made my ears ache. There's gotta be some kinda law against playing that bad...
Quote by 1201ZJ
Well this calls for a beer, Uncle-Dad Cletus!

Quote by EchoxOath
HAAAAA! Jokes on you! I high fived you with the hand i fapped with!