I have an Epiphone Les Paul Standard, and I want to put a Bigsby tremolo on it. Anyone know how much it will cost for the Bigsby then for it to be put on the guitar?

Thanks for the help.
Just do it yourself, drill a few holes and there you go.

But I don't like the looks of it though, looks ugly imo, but in some LPs, I can look pretty sweet.

The bigsby costs around 100 dollars or so, and if you are getting a pro jsut to drill a few holes, then it'd cost like..200, stupid guitar tech dudes at music stores.

Bitch, who the hell charges 10 bucks for a string change? it's for a hardtail too!

Ridiculous.
Well, all I really need it for is to play. $100-$200, eh? Well, I could afford that right now, but you said "just drill a few holes", and I assume it's not that easy.

Thanks for your help anyway.

Cheers.
actually.... it is... seriously you just position it all and mark where your drilling, use the right drill bit and go for it... i know... i made my own guitar with a bigsby and got its sweet
I dunno man, if it's going to cost that much money to add one, and you're not comfortable doing it yourself, I might look at alternatives. I don't know if you've used one before, or what you expecting from it, but a Bigsby isn't meant for crazy divebombing and stuff if that's what you're after. They are really only meant for the tremolo effect. It will go south on you pretty fast if you abuse it. For a little more, you can get whole guitar with an LFR locking trem, like an agile 2500 LP at $279USD. http://www.rondomusic.net/al2500blkfloydrose.html
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
Quote by Erock503
I dunno man, if it's going to cost that much money to add one, and you're not comfortable doing it yourself, I might look at alternatives. I don't know if you've used one before, or what you expecting from it, but a Bigsby isn't meant for crazy divebombing and stuff if that's what you're after. They are really only meant for the tremolo effect. It will go south on you pretty fast if you abuse it. For a little more, you can get whole guitar with an LFR locking trem, like an agile 2500 LP at $279USD. http://www.rondomusic.net/al2500blkfloydrose.html

That's exactly what I'm looking for! Thanks!

I wasn't aware you could put a LFR on a Les Paul make.

Thanks.