I'm looking for some reasonably large pictures of Henry Rollins live and a nice Subhumans logo, both landscape not photo. I cannot find any online. Any pointers? Don't say google, I've looked.
A better search...What else can we really say?
Experience is something you don?t have, until just after you need it.
Quote by sargasm
I don't like straight edge because it's part of Hardcore, and I don't like Hardcore because, aside from the terrible music, the kids are often very homophobic.

You forgot ugly, lazy and disrespectful.
nemo you genius! I found that one but it was far too small, thanks a million!
how did you do that? when i looked i go t about 40 pages of awfully tiny henry pics!
Quote by ss311
how did you do that? when i looked i go t about 40 pages of awfully tiny henry pics!

I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or not, but you can change the settings on the sizes of pictures you want on google. Below the search box by the blue bar there is a scroll box where you can pick
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
Quote by ss311

Dont insult Hank like that.

He knows where you sleep.
"This shit here's called Death"
"What the fuck? You mean I'm gonna hit this shit and die?"
"No Nigga! I said Deaf. You hit this and you aint gonna hear shit!"
theres also a picture on the wiki page for black flag

thats the best i can do.
Quote by B4Dkarma
When you look at a guy and immediately go, "wow, what a douchebag"

that is what girls find attractive.
Quote by JohnnyNapalm
Dont insult Hank like that.

He knows where you sleep.

I didn't insult him. I said the pics were awfully small.
really ss311, now you're just aggrivating him.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
All apologies to Henry Rollins. I never intended for him to experience such insulting language.

ss311