Allister are pretty dam good, they are up there with Blink 182, Sum 41 and Green Day but they have never gotten majorly popular. Im listeining to Somewhere Down On Fullerton at the moment and it is such an amazing song, I reccomend you get their album Last Stop Suburbia.
My Gear:
Epiphone SG
Vintage SG
Stagg Strat (With replaced hardware and a Duncan Invader )
Hohner Strat
No name Acoustic
Jim Dunlop Crybaby
Boss MT-2
Boss DS-1
Roland Cube 60
Wires and patch cords and stuff..
Last edited by Stevie B at Aug 25, 2006,
I dont remember the album name, but I really like the album where there is a dude playing guitar ontop a roof.
Experience is something you don?t have, until just after you need it.
the only song that i've heard is somewhere down on fullerton and its ****in wicked
Epiphone les paul custom
Epiphone les paul 56' reissue goldtop
Custom Telecaster
Boss ME-50
Digitech flanger
Digitech Hot Head
Marshall MG100DFX

Unmarked P-bass
Johnson J-style
Aria STB jazzbass
Fender Rumble 100
Quote by Stevie B
Allister are pretty dam good, they are up there with Blink 182, Sum 41 and Green Day but they have never gotten majorly popular. Im listeining to Somewhere Down On Fullerton at the moment and it is such an amazing song, I reccomend you get their album Last Stop Suburbia.

Well, thats an extreme stretch.

They are a decent pop-punk band.
Can You Fill In The Blanks?
i remember having a copy of last stop suburbia. it didnt exactly set me alight (and thats at the age of 16 when pop-punk was floating around everywhere), but i remember enjoying one or two tracks. 'somewhere on fullerton' and 'none of my friends are punks' were fun for a while.