okay i decided to post this thread because i can't seem to find a sticky thread and can't find threads similar to this anywhere.

you can now POST anything about her.,

for me, i like her songs addicted and where is your heart, that's all

sorry if i posted this in a wrong way., and it get's closed, peace x
i dislike her like i dislike a gun in my mouth.

reason being she is nothing more than a product. she doesn't write her songs and she can't sing any of the faster songs live. if you like half-hearted, semi-angry, 'men suck so now im independent' ballads then she's your girl though.
Last edited by kryptonite22 at Aug 25, 2006,
i've seen her live
Quote by Kensai
Maybe you've heard what the ladies say: "Once you go 77mm you don't go back"
Quote by kryptonite22
i dislike her like i dislike a gun in my mouth.

reason being she is nothing more than a product. she doesn't write her songs and she can't sing any of the faster songs live. if you like half-hearted, semi-angry, 'men suck so now im independent' ballads then she's your girl though.

*Clap, Clap, Clap* I couldn't agree more. It?s impossible for American Idol to put out anything with a genuine soul. A contrived one yes. But this stuff is a marketing ploy not music. Say hello to the next jingle for McDonalds, Burger King, Ford, Doritos, Chevy....
Quote by Fallon, Jones & Sage Francis

"By the way my name is Marcus. But if you like you can call me Sensei."

American Idol - or as I call it, the Gong Show Rip-Off

According to #Yeezuz, Kanye West is a god. As if I needed more reasons to be an atheist.
Well, I found all her singles from Breakaway to be enjoyable. At least she can sing compared to Paris Hilton

Plus I want to tap that sweet ass of hers
I think she looks pretty damn fine, the music is meh. But when you look like that, who cares?
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society
I dont really care for her music but i think shes a pretty cool chick compared to other female pop stars
she doesnt even write her own music, but i must admit she is damn fine
yeh but i think she performs better in studio. some of her performances in youtube suck (check it out)
As far as pop music goes, she's one of my favourite artists. I really liked the songs Since You Been Gone (although it got overplayed) and that other one where everyone in the video is singing along to the lyrics.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....

Terrible. Just terrible.
Member#8 of the John Frusciante and Red Hot Chilli Peppers UG fanclub. PM IpodInaBottle to join
I agree with pumpkins_rule. As far as pop music goes, she's pretty decent. I like her song 'Walk Away' which is the video I think he was referring to. I'm known to crank it up in the car haha. It probably has the catchiest hook I've heard in a while.
It's the perfect time of year somewhere far away from here.

UG's Barenaked Ladies nerd
sadly im gonna admit that i like her music i cant help it
Kido is the name and i like to rhyme
I'll have you ladies playin with your panty line

Quote by LPIndin
that may be the most ridiculous thing ive ever read (next to the bible, of course)
Quote by barenakedlad
I agree with pumpkins_rule. As far as pop music goes, she's pretty decent. I like her song 'Walk Away' which is the video I think he was referring to. I'm known to crank it up in the car haha. It probably has the catchiest hook I've heard in a while.

Yeah that's it. I think it was written by Raine Maida from Our Lady peace and his wife Chantal Kreviazuk. Canadians ftw.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....