i just bought a slash wah (wich ive ad on order for 5 months! but worth the wait) and wen the gain circuit is on it squeals like hell if the volume is past half way.

please help, i want to know if my peal is broken cus if i cant fix it, it will take an age to send back and have it returned.

any help will be much appreciated.

thanx scottipher
it is normal that you get a lot of feedback with the wah all the way front and with the gain on
that's dissappointing to hear. How is it without the distortion circuit engaged? Any clips? I've been curious to hear this thing.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
^ I have some sound clips, dunno if you want me to send via email? I cant be arsed to setup a dmusic just for one sound file ....
Gear
PRS Standard SE
Laney GH100L with Marhsall 1960BV
Digitech Bad monkey
Marshall EH1
EHX Small stone
EHX Small clone
^ erm........

Anyway, erock what do you think about the clips? My view is its a little overpriced although it actually sounds quite nice.
Oh and the squeels are normal with most wahs, you'll have to get used to it
Gear
PRS Standard SE
Laney GH100L with Marhsall 1960BV
Digitech Bad monkey
Marshall EH1
EHX Small stone
EHX Small clone
I liked it ok, sounded like a little smaller sweep than I prefer, and the far rocked back position kind of had that nasily tunnel sound that I didn't care for on my original crybaby, but the high end sounded a lot better. The built in distortion sounds better than I thought it would too, but I still think I like it better disengaged. Thanks for clip man.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
thanx 4 the help, after a litle tweakng i got it working, does any1 know how to ajust the internal eq? i had the back of the thing to have a look but i didn wana touch incase i messed it up. ther's 3 little things 4 bass, mid and treb but i dont know wether you have to turn them, press them or what to adjust.
i personally think that any of the artist wah pedals are overpriced. whatever though.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!