I personally am sick of kids that think emo/screamo is hardore so heres a way to tell if you re in a band that thinks its "hardcore" that has been told you re good but aren t being swormed by horny groupies you are not in a hardcore/metalcore band you just scare off girls with your whinning and tight jeans

still don t get it heres a list;

Underoath-emo
Silvestien-emo
MCR-emo
etc.

D.R.I- Hardcore
Darkest hour-metalcore
Refused-Hardcore
Aus-Rotten-Hardcore/Anarcho-Punk
etc.

Emo-emotional punk if you mention your heart, feelings or tears in a song but have a
feel to it thats not pop

Screamo-screaming emotion same as above but you have a ****ty metal feel in it

*if you meet the above comment please state your immature and probably retarded comeback (which reminds me Comeback Kid not hardcore but not terrible) put on your make up and **** yourself
Last edited by SATS at Aug 25, 2006,
Those bands aren't screamo. I don't know how many times I have to tell people this.

You wanna post about old hardcore go cry about it in the Punk/Ska forum.

And Comeback Kid are Hardcore.
You sir are quite the dumb f***er you just use hardcore as a genre you can throw any f***ing band with screaming in and those bands are so f***ing emo it s not funny. I actually find it hard to believe that we actually had a hardcore scene
So basically we're to list all the band that aren't hardcore? No thanks. The Hardcore FAQ thread is there with a list of bands that are hardcore, and that's all we need to know.
Dumbass.
Last edited by Embodiment at Aug 25, 2006,
I consider stuff like Texas is the Reason and Saves the Day as emo
and stuff like Underoath as post-hardcore

thats just my two cents

And StuartR is not a dumb ****er
Quote by Embodiment
So basically we're to list all the band that aren't hardcore? No thanks. The Hardcore FAQ thread is there with a list of bands that are hardcore, and that's all we need to know.
Dumbass.

When did i say make a ****ing list
Quote by kaktusnpoop
I consider stuff like Texas is the Reason and Saves the Day as emo
and stuff like Underoath as post-hardcore

thats just my two cents

And StuartR is not a dumb ****er

I am sorry that i insulted your friend/lover what I really meant to say is....no thats what I meant and by the sounds of it you fall into that boat too
Quote by SATS
I am sorry that i insulted your friend/lover what I really meant to say is....no thats what I meant and by the sounds of it you fall into that boat too

Come on guys, don't feed the hecklers