Im in a band, and my Guitarist is my bro(12)(he shares this account) and is an awesome guitarist. Now see I have this drummer and he's OK, but he doesnt do alot of fills or complacated stuff. I've ask him to do stuff and a few times he said he couldn't. He won't try it or practice. He won't read Drum tabs or Drum staff. I've asked him if he would take lessons, and he said "If I take drum lesson, I'll leave the band." Wat do I do?
say "take drum lessons and i'll kick you out of the band" if he's holding you back talentwise
songs: Left Behind choices
Quote by MadClownDisease
Well I can top you all, I've done my mum, my step brother AND a cat. As well as quite a few corpses.
You don't need to post on multiple forums with the same problem.

Boot the drummer, get a new one.
Schecterman's Accomplice, of the Schecter Stiletto Players Will Rule The World Club. PM Fett13 or Your41Plague12 to join.

EQ:
Schecter Stiletto Extreme 5
Yamaha RBX170
yea i agree with the other guy, say "get lessons or i'll kick you out".

see how he likes them apples.

that, or learn drums yourself, then just kick his ass and show him how it should be done, maybe then he'll wake up a bit.
Quote by FireTag
yea i agree with the other guy, say "get lessons or i'll kick you out".

see how he likes them apples.

that, or learn drums yourself, then just kick his ass and show him how it should be done, maybe then he'll wake up a bit.

my bro is also learnig drums.
Well, this belongs in the bandleading forum for one, and I would move it. But you posted it in two different spots. This one has to be closed.

Dictator For Life of the fIREHOSE fANCLUB. PM Me, Tedrick, or Yertle to join.