I see a lot of people own a SZ here on the board. so lets all post pics of our SZ.

now i have a dimarzio paf pro in the neck.

ooooh, red!

But this probably won't last. We have an only gear pic thread.

This would do better as a discussion thread
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
It would, I dont think these SZ series are very good, i mean its got better sustain than the classic trem and the locking trem versions but with the other 2 you have more option to do more stuff.
I'm probably only saying that cos i love shred and double locking trems but its always been my opinion, why have a guitar without a trem when with a trem you can choose not to use it or to rape it like a bee-atch
*looks at avatar*

EDIT: Because the trem can be a huge pain in the ass and it's nice not to always have to deal with it. Because it's got a very different tone than a superstrat of some sort. And because it's a sexy beast. And Marty Friedman plays an SZ, so pwnt.
I will show you something different from either
Your shadow in the morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you
I will show you fear in a handful of dust
Last edited by invisible_man at Aug 25, 2006,
Quote by Punk_Ninja
It would, I dont think these SZ series are very good, i mean its got better sustain than the classic trem and the locking trem versions but with the other 2 you have more option to do more stuff.
I'm probably only saying that cos i love shred and double locking trems but its always been my opinion, why have a guitar without a trem when with a trem you can choose not to use it or to rape it like a bee-atch

because some of us cant afford a 500quid quitar whis is the price the trems start to actual work at so some of us buya cheaper guiar witha fixed bridge and btw some people prefer the tuning stability and ease of use idiot
Quote by Danno13

Go cut your wrists or whatever it is you emo kids do for fun, I'm not helping you.

member of UG's gain \/\/hores- pmgpderek09 to join
^ S470, idiot.
RIG
Jackson SL3 Soloist
89' Ibanez RG570
Vader 4x12 Cabinet
Line 6 HD147 Head
6space HEAD/RACK case
Korg DTR1000 Rack Tuner
Furman Power Conditioner
ISP Decimator
Quote by ClassicAxe
^ S470, idiot.

ok thats the exeption that proves the rule
Quote by Danno13

Go cut your wrists or whatever it is you emo kids do for fun, I'm not helping you.

member of UG's gain \/\/hores- pmgpderek09 to join
Both of my (quite superlative, if I may) Edge guitars don't add up to five hundred quid

And SZ is awesome. People use LPs for the very same tones, only pay much more.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
when i first got it.

a little over a year ago

as of last winter, no new changes
Ibanez -> Peavey -> Eardrums

Apparently I'm on some list of people to listen to..?
Yeah dude i love my ibanez Sz520, it's the amber sunburst color tho..but the tone and sound and sustain is amazing!
I play an Sz320, and have absolutely no regrets about buying it. As for the poster pushing the idea of trems, some of us just don't use them is all; someday I might, but right now I don't want the extra factor that might cause something to go wrong. The tone is extremely flexible in that I can go from relatively quiet RHCP to powerchord-heavy LP fairly quickly with a good amp. In short, my favorite. Now a question: is there much of a difference the higher you go in model numbers? I.E. compare an Sz320 to an Sz4020.
Dude personally i can't stand trems with locking nuts...Its an hassle, especially if you temper with the tunings ..... So yeah im pretty happy with NO TREM!

its an old pic but its still the same as of now. but im putting in a DiMarzio D Sonic next week and adding on a decal a friend of mine is sending, its a star with flames comming off it. ill post pics when its all done.