Intro sounds like taking Cradle of Filths keyboarding and putting it on guitar...
It's... Unique...
*shrugs* I don't know...
Yo, that was a brutal ass powertab. That **** had me headbanging and everything. Lmao. I thought it was awesome. And the intro didn't sound very death metal, but I like the way it goes from like a Cradle of Filth feel into some brutal death metal.
you still remain my god... my god of all things technical death metal, second maybe only to necrophagist, the only thing i dont like is the crazy low tuning, it would lose alot of its gusto in the recording process, unless ur tone is pure genius
MYSELF INFLUECE I

soo much n00bage
Quote by xX Maverick Xx
sorry to bust everyones bubble but lamb of god arent "hardcore" theyre death metal, and therefore metal.
Awesome dude. Very good.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
thx for the comments guys, i appreciate it!
is anyone interested in making a song together with me? pm me!
Wow. That was really, really good. 8.99/10. I don't think you'll be able to play that, but if you can, it's 9.5/10. The sweeps were great. Also, do you want to make up some death metal for the "UG theme song" thread? It would help a lot.
Wow...that was pretty awesome. I'm not really a fan of metal but I can't say this sounds bad. If youc an play this...then you have WAY too much time. Haha, good job though, I quite enjoyed it.
I liked it, but only after I re-tuned it up to a good C... although four years ago I would have taken it all the way up to the "proper" E... jeje... the only reason I brought it up at all is that I think that for technical death metal we can't afford to down tune too much, because no matter what effects and tone you use, it always winds up sounding too dirty and muffled.