ok....... hmm well they were alright when my GF got me into punk i was alright with it but ma now i cant stand them an i donno why i dont like the guys voice, not much of a punk fan anymore either,
less than jake rules, but i like their ska stuff more than their newer pop punk stuff. ive seen them live twice, and theyre an amazing live band.
THIS IS MY SIGNATURE

LTJ is awesome, i prefer anthem..

shes gonna break.. and that why they... are my favorites, and kinda one of the reasons i started playing guitar. (i feel too related to the 2nd one..).
I like some of their older stuff, but their newest songs are pretty bad in my opinion.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
Don't like what I've heard of the new stuff, but Anthem was good. As is the older stuff ingeneral. Not all of it, but they have some proper good songs.
idk i think less than jake really should be in the punk/ska forums. yes, their new stuff is more pop punk, but for most of their career, they were a ska band.
I liked them when they were more punk/ska, but their new stuff is pretty crappy.
I like the latest song but the other two ive heard (over-rated and something else) i thought were pretty bad.
yeah i really didnt like the last cd. i think the only song worth gettin from that, is Rest Of My Life. i dont get why they completely drowned out their horns. the trombone, and sax players are still in the band. theyre probably just their to play live.
i reckon their best album is "hello rockview". nuthn but classics on that...
"borders and boundaries" was a bit meh, but "Anthem" was cool..
"B is for b-sides", with the exception of Jay Frenzal, all sounds like one song
havn't heard "In with the out crowd" yet...

I Animals!!! They're Delicious!!!

...I'm oNly a litTlE CRAzY, BUT A LITtlE GoeS a LOnG WaY...

¿Qué carajo estás haciendo aquí? Lárgate cabrón.

I really like their new songs "Landslides & Landmines" and "The rest of my life". The rest of my life was co-written w/ Mark Hoppus.
Experience is something you don?t have, until just after you need it.
i have their anthem album and hello rockview album but i dont like them as much anymore..theyre like a mix between smash mouth and some other new age band..its weird...their ok, altho im nt into them much at all anymore, but i respect the fact that other ppl actually hav heard of them