Im possibly playing this live in a few weeks........but my band really want to "make it our own".....

Anyone familiar with the original song please leave a crit.......

Im not sure if im "making it my own"......"or pissing all over a picasso".....

http://www.mperia.com/displayfull.php?searchby=song&searchfor=Pigs+%28Three+Different+ones%29+%28experimental+heavy+version%29&id=260871

Thanks Folks
Servant woman! Fetch me a drying cloth at once!!
Sounded pretty cool. Except Animals came out in 1977, not 1974.
*Taylor 214ce Acoustic
*Fender Highway One Honey Blonde Strat (Fralin Pickups)
*Epiphone Zephyr Regent (Gibson '57 Humbucker)
*Vox 847 Wah
*Fulltone Fulldrive 2 MOSFET
*Fender Blues Deluxe Amp
Quote by JJK
Sounded pretty cool. Except Animals came out in 1977, not 1974.

lol lamo.....i actually knew that

It was a typo honset.......Animals is in my humble opinion the greatest album ever recorded....

I keep wanting to do a cover of "dogs"......lol but im too scared.......
Wow. I really liked it. Loved how you can keep rhythm like that without drums and still be tight as hell with the solos and everything else.
Sweet intro, I like it, really great guitar. Must sound awesome as a full band. Fantastic job man, I really like the orchestration. Very nice work...I could only figure out how to listen to the preview...how do I play the whole thing?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421318
If you tell me how to hear the whole thing I can post more...so far, really great job man!
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.
the only thing i could see wrong is that you didnt post the entire song on. i agree with that guy ^, post the rest! ne ways from the first er so minute its sounds amazing, i love how you sustituted keyboard for guitar. def.play this song live and post the rest!
Quote by Paddles
I feel sorry for the drummer, he gets stuck with a guitarist who can't hold a rhythm to save his life and a vocalist in the middle of a heavy-flow month.
Sounds wicked. I don't really have any comments other than that it was great. Amazing tone on the guitars, very different from the original but still a great tribute to it. Post the whole song!

Crit for crit, if you have time: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6620687#post6620687
what is the music theory and what does it teach you, like scales, solos, and to build speed???

Check out my recordings
Last edited by Viruk at Aug 26, 2006,
lol hey folks thanks for the kind words.....

Im actually on holiday right now, but soon as i get back, im gonna finish this off....

AND

Crit all the stuff i promised too. Sorry for the wait people.
Im a GIANT Floyd fan. this is different, but keeps very true to the origional. great
totally cool, love the crunch as the intro riff comes in, this is very nice orchestration, I would love to see you play this live, people will like this man, good work