I just bought a carvin guitar on wednesday and i must say it is the best guitar i have ever played. If you have had an experience good or bad with carvin guitars please share because i think they are an awesome guitar and the only other person i know where i live that has one said the same thing and i was curious as to wot everyone else thought of them.
maybe so...maybe so young one.

Quote by Friggly
"But just PRETEND i'm not your sister"

Quote by dingmydong
I'm gonna start reffering to the female reproductive organ as the scarlet monastery now

My guitar teacher loves everything about Carvin. He has a Carvin Amp, carvin guitars, etc.

I love the sound and feel of the Carvin. I would highly suggest at least trying one out at a guitar shop for the heck of it. I would almost...ALMOST....trade my jackson DXMG for it.
All carvin is High quality stuff. My V3 is the best amp Ive ever played IMO. and the guitars are some of the best out there.
Agile Al-3000 prestige, Carvin V3 half stack, Fender 75, Line 6 spider 112, roland microcube, JT serpent, JT Sg Custom, Washburn D-100, PODXTL, Monster Powerconditioner, George L's cords
ALL MY POSTS ARE *MY OPINION* GO HOME TROLLS!
my DC135 and CT6M are the two best guitars i own and have no plans to ever replace either of them
never tried one but a fender strat might give it a run for its money
Quote by metaldud536
Because there is a bomb in the lasagna!

Quote by Kid_Thorazine
make loud howling noises and throw your feces at them whenever they bring it up, I suggest that your GF does the same.
I'm not sure if I should buy a Carvin Strat copy or a real American Strat. Any advice?
what is the music theory and what does it teach you, like scales, solos, and to build speed???

Check out my recordings
and nice sig koiko
Quote by metaldud536
Because there is a bomb in the lasagna!

Quote by Kid_Thorazine
make loud howling noises and throw your feces at them whenever they bring it up, I suggest that your GF does the same.
Quote by Chickenfrmheck
never tried one but a fender strat might give it a run for its money

if you've never tried one, then i suggest you not say something as stupid as that. i'd take Carvin's strat copy over a similarly priced new fender (i say new cuz i'd buy that used American strat at my GC for 800 instead of a new Carvin). oh man i live like 2 miles away from Carvin San Diego. i actually missed the 60th anniversary (and a Steve Vai signing) cuz my stupid brother and his stupid fiancee were getting married and i was the "best man". i got back by jamming Joe Satriani tunes at their reception.
Ovation Celebrity
MIJ STRAT
Ibanez Prestige S1220WNF
modded Ibanez GAX75
Fender tuner-DIGITECH EX-7-BOSS SD1-Ibanez CF7-Tech 21 TM 60
(LOOP)Boss DD20(Loop)
My soundclick page
Quote by juniorfr3ak
wow I just saw imo the most beautiful guitar i've ever seen

I don't really like all-wood finished guitars. Too furniture-ish, IMO. Dyed quilted tops, FTW
Hi, I'm Peter
I'd love that guitar with the natural wood down the middle and then red quilted body wings
Hi, I'm Peter
Carvin guitars and basses kick ass man, a bit expensive for a custom with EVERYTHING, but oh well, you get what you pay for, and in this case is High Quality Made In The U.S of A.
For a custom, built to order instrument, they are increadibly low priced. I got some time to play the Holdsworth Fatboy and it turned me off to the PRS hollowbody all together. The PRS is pretty, but the Fatboy's sound couldn't be beat.
i play carvin guitars and amps and they are the best.

i have a DC200 all customed out, and a V220 with an extra pickup

and a few amps. i dont know what kind though lol
Last.fm
My Recordnerd
Myspace

Quote by Crazy
okay. have fun. 1,567,584,586th time I've heard that in the pit

Quote by c0ld_3mphasis05
Not even that many people exist on this planet.

LOL
I have the carvin ct6m and it is amazing. I was after emgs to get those harmonics but i didnt like them and i was really worried that i may not find something with a great sound that has really nice harmonics, then i went to the carvin shop in l.a and i found my ct6m.

Carvin also have some the best amps imo, i was playing my ct6m through one of their valve amps and it was something special and it is so much cheaper than any amp of that quality that you can get in the u.k. I have a fender deville vavle amp and it is brilliant but i paid something like 800-900 pounds for it and this carvin amp which i thought was better was 780 dollars, but in the u.k we are ripped off. The ct6m was $1919, i got 100 off then 20% off again and the guy then give me more off and with tax added and stuff it was $1355. Over in the u.k i think you would expected to pay about £2000, or at least thats what the guy said in the shop.
maybe so...maybe so young one.

Quote by Friggly
"But just PRETEND i'm not your sister"

Quote by dingmydong
I'm gonna start reffering to the female reproductive organ as the scarlet monastery now

The $1100 or so I spent on my TL60-t is the best money I've spent on any music gear. Absolutely a great guitar. I don't know who thinks that's expensive but considering it's almost a full custom it's a steal.
It's a fine line between clever and stupid.
My carvin v220 is amazing...hands down the best 550 bucks ive ever spent.
Guitars:
LTD KH-602
LTD M-15
Schecter Hellraiser FR (for sale w/hsc, pm me.)
BC Rich Bronze WarCock
BC Rich Ironbird1
Tokai Voyager
Jackson JS30 Kelly
Vester: Metal flake gold/black crackle
Vester: rainbow crackle
Carvin V220
Love mine, the only reason I'm not playing it as my main guitar at the moment is because I was an idiot and bought lighter strings than usual before, and while my tele still has its elevens, it's strung with tens, which just feel flimsy to me.

Absolutely wonderful guitar though, plays like butter, looks gorgeous, and in combination due to Carvin letting me stuff the wiring to the point the head tech in the shop said there wasn't any more room, and just nice specs, can get any sound you want other than a tele. All for specs I'd pay around $2,500 from most brands for, at a little under $1,800. Love it, if they didn't demand you be signed, I'd hound them for an endorsement.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
I don't own a Carvin, but I have 2 on my G.A.S. list- a pair of SH550s w/Biggsby trems, one in spalted maple for standard tuning, and one in Claro Walnut for NST (CGDAEG)- the tunings I play in almost exclusively.

I know a lot of guys with Carvin gear, and all are blissfully satisfied with their purchases.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Carvin is hands down the best guitar company in my opinion aside from private luthiers, etc. I have never had a guitar match up to the standards set by my Carvins (including Suhr, Tom Anderson, etc).

Here's my Ultra V, which I got used in mint condition for $400 with case (best part about Carvin is that the resale blows, since its a custom guitar):

Custom guitars, vintage amps, boutique pedals. Blah, blah, blah.
5 years old!!!!!!

Jesus.

*Reported*

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb