Ok I'm planning on getting a new electric guitar but im not sure which one to get. Any ideas for me with a budget of $250?
take the $250 and bank it till you can afford a real guitar or use it as a down payment on a payment plan for a real guitar.
You can get the Ibanez RG321MH. Mahogany body, HH pickup combo, 24 fret wizard neck, hardtail so in general good guitar. It's about 280$ I think.
Ok so when i save up the money what guitar do you think i should get? i think Gibson will be a little too much money.
well if you in the metal/hard rock department, try ESP/LTDs. they're fantastic guitars for their price (most of them, anyway). for classic rock and whatnot, u can try some fenders in the 300-500 range. they play rather good. I was playing a fender Satin Strat, and it felt really good for a tag of 299.
Jackson Dk2M
LTD James Hetfield Truckster
1969 Gibson Les Paul Custom

ZOOM Fire 36
Marhsall Valvestate VS100
Black Box modeling device

Digitech Whammy
Boss Metalzon
Boss SuperChorus
Boss DD3
DunlopCrybaby from Hell
well if you really want a guitar like now, you could always go second hand. I was luck enough to score a epi exp explorer special edition with a korina body & two good Hum. pick-ups for $210
Pain is An illusIoN
yeah go the used route if you don't have the patience, else a medium quality good name brand will be good for you. if you get a fender at least get an american fender. ibanez guitars are great but if yoru goin sub $500 stear away from the models with trem's.
biggest piece of advice would be to go try out a bunch of guitars and see what you like and take someone with you that has a good bit of experience so you don't get mislead by a sales person.
Thx guys ill go check some stuff out. See what feels right. But do u know of any good second hand shops i could go to?
i only had like 250 when i got my first guitar and i went and bought an agile 2500.....there really good guitars and very uprgradable to....heres the site www.rondomusic.net choose whatever you like