Yeah, it's as high as a telephone wire. Or a hippy in the 1960s. Anyways, i have a Squier Standard Stratocaster with a tremolo bridge. I've done a jillion different things, but they all have ****ty drawbacks. So my question: what's the best way to lower the action on said Strat without getting terrible fret buzz around the 15th fret and up?
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Get it set up professionally for about 45$ USD. Trust me, it'll be worth it.
I had the same problem. Just get the truss rod adjusted. It can be 20 to 30 dollars.
Crappy Gear:
Ibanez RG350DX
Ibanez RG7321
LTD F-10
VOX AD15VT
Dunlop Jazz III's (Black)
D'Addarrio .09-.46's
I may as well adjust the truss rod myself.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
is the bridge level? have u adjusted the action as good as possible at the bridge?

if so then measure the neck angle...

Fret the Low E at the first fret, at the same time,
Fret the Low E at the 17th fret, where the neck and body meet.

look at the middle frets 7-8th.

if the string rests on the wire there, u dont have enough gap.
if the string is more than a credit cards thickness up from the wire there, you have too much gap.

measure and repost.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Just adjust it by the height adjustment screws on each saddle.

Clean, clear, and without having to **** around with the truss rod.
Posers are like punks, except they do it for fashion

notUG PUNK FORUM PRESIDENT!