Hey guys.

Thought I'd spice things up a bit in here. Then I realised most people arent fond of having their eyes bathed in paprika. So then I thought of this thread.

Basically: Stuff you've modded that isnt strictly a guitar or guitar related.

For example: I have a friend who is OBSESSED with blue leds. He has hence for fitted them in just about everything he owns. How he got one in his flat screen monitor is beyond me but it looks cool as crap.

I also have a friend who replaced just about every component on an old music keyboard (not the computer kind) and gets some fuzzed up sounds from it thats low fi to the extreme.

Okay I give in, feel free to post circuit bends and pedal mods too :P
Quote by tubab0y
Woohoo, I love you Ped!
Me and my brother took the black wraps off his drumset, looks really cool natural. We started to lacquer one of his toms, but then he decided he preferred a 4 piece drumset to a 5 piece, so we finished it, and stuck it in the closet, lol.
We're not gonna finish any more, because it uses too much nitro.
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.
Quote by Pedricko

How he got one in his flat screen monitor is beyond me but it looks cool as crap.

LEDs on my Monitor Spell out

PyroX

You see its easy when you know how
actually i never understood why the top sticky was just for guitars.

it's not like there are a ton of submissions. when i look up there it's usually on the same page. maybe it should just be changed to guitar/pedal/accessory mods. instead of guitar only.
just a thought and to be on topic,

i added an input to an amp to use it as a cab.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011