hi can anyone help me? ive got a marshall eh-1 echohead delay pedal and apparently i can use a tap tempo thing to change the tempo while im using it but ive been loads of shops and looked on the internet and cant find one anywhere, does anyone know where to get one?
any "momentary" or non-latching footswitch should work, you could probably make one yourself very cheap. I think there were links to make a Roland Cube footswitch somewhere around here, which used a momentary switch IIRC. The momentary kind are the ones that are just a pushbutton, where you don't hear a click. Boss makes one that should work.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids