hi could anyone be so kind (and cool =P) to tell me how many flats should be used for each string to tune my guitar to drop b ? please? thanks ...
just tune it two steps down.

i think... im not sure. **** dude. im ****in stupid
Quote by humperdunk

So I just woke up sitting in my desk chair, with my bong on the desk in a bunch of little pieces and my hand super glued to my penis. Speculations as to what the hell just happened and how to unglue my hand from my member would be appreciated.
thanks alot guys buuuuut that doesnt help much i dont know what Gb means and if you say B (low E) i dont know what it means either, im really new at this .... if you could tell me like i.e. use 3 flats for low E string and 4 flats for G string .... sorry im just really new at this ...
ah right gotcha, personally i use a chromatic tuner so you can just tune to whatever note, i should have asked that question first, ok so:
low e: B - 5 semitones down
a: F# - 3 semitones down
d: B - 3 semitones down
g: E - 3 semitones down
b: G# - 3 semitones down
high e: C# - 3 semitones down

there ya go, for drop C just go one semitone up from drop B on all strings, so 4,2,2,2,2,2
hope that helps *thumbs up*
hehe
you *might* want thicker gauge strings when tuning down to drop B though, i find 10s are a little bit sloppy, ive never tried any thicker though, i think the guys from as i lay dying use 11s and they tune drop C
i wanna play (or try) some slipknot :p
'wait and bleed' to be specific ... wont stop til i nail it !
lol ahh
its quite an easy one really, the older slipknot stuff just needed decent alternate picking, the newer stuff would pose more of a challenge really, you could probably learn some techniques with them too if you havent learnt them already