How much do the hellraiser go for on ebay? you think 400 american can do it?? Is there any better 7 strings for the price? Im a bit iffy about damien 7's because their made of basswood and i herd it not that great of a wood.. I play through a valveking 112 amp (or about to) what pick ups would i get for the damien 7?

Inlays in the damien 7 is sick
well basswood is the wood of choice for most Ibanez guitars, so i dont think basswood sucks. but the Damien has terrible pickups, and "REAL" EMG's are supposedly not very good sounding in basswood guitars. i heart the HR C7. wish it came with a blank fretboard or something besides crosses, IMO.
Ovation Celebrity
MIJ STRAT
Ibanez Prestige S1220WNF
modded Ibanez GAX75
Fender tuner-DIGITECH EX-7-BOSS SD1-Ibanez CF7-Tech 21 TM 60
(LOOP)Boss DD20(Loop)
My soundclick page
Quote by angusyoungwanab
well basswood is the wood of choice for most Ibanez guitars, so i dont think basswood sucks. but the Damien has terrible pickups, and "REAL" EMG's are supposedly not very good sounding in basswood guitars. i heart the HR C7. wish it came with a blank fretboard or something besides crosses, IMO.

isnt the c7 black jack the same this with out the crosses?
Quote by Craigscool
isnt the c7 black jack the same this with out the crosses?

no, it only comes in black and has Seymore Duncans Jazz(or'59)/JB combo, not dual EMG 707s.
Ovation Celebrity
MIJ STRAT
Ibanez Prestige S1220WNF
modded Ibanez GAX75
Fender tuner-DIGITECH EX-7-BOSS SD1-Ibanez CF7-Tech 21 TM 60
(LOOP)Boss DD20(Loop)
My soundclick page
no 400 american wont cover it for a hellraiser. I myself am looking for a C1 hellraiser, sadly i ahave only see one, new for $680 plus shipping and insurance. Then a while back like a month, a guy was selling the FR hellraiser for like $650, so i think you'll need to look harder for a hellraiser on ebay, and u will need more money