Is it possible to repair a case? I have the original case to my 1960's Teisco Del Rey. There is a rip on the side and the bottom is warped. But since people like the vintage look should I leave it as is?

Leave as is.
Team Orange

Quote by Ehh
You calling your parents assholes because they wouldn't buy you a phone with a camera? Maybe you deserve to have picks on your nips.
what is that? vinyl? leather? either way i believe there are repair kits for that kind of thing, though im not sure how well they work. i would personally leave it, unless it starts getting significantly worse
well u dont want it to rip further.

u can probably get some glue. depends if the seems meet. at the very least get some under the edges so it doesnt continue around the case.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
if its not going to cause further problems, then just leave it. Thats what a case is for! getting beat up instead of your guitar.

if it starts to peel back a lot, then glue it back down, but theres not point in fixing it merely for cosmetics, itll just look more lame if you tried to fix wear and tear
http://www.theweekendkids.com

Gibson Les Paul Studio w/dirtyfingers pickups
Gibson Joan Jett Melody Maker
VOX ac30 head
Marshall 1960 4x12 cab
Fender Hot Rod Deville