hi

ive been playing for a year and 8 months now, and im fine playing songs, a little rusty on some riffs, but i think i should learn music theory to help soloing and clean up some of those old riffs, so should i learn theory?

i play all kinds of metal (except black metal) and some classic (ACDC G n R etc)

thanks in advance
Member #15 of the 'Guitarists born in 1991 club' PM blues_rocker greendayguitar or gdm09 to join.
Quote by cockzit
I also told a girl I knew how to make bombs and I was suspended from school. I hate snitches, I swear.

LOLZNESS
Yes. Everyone should. It sux, but well worth it. It's slow, so kind of boring. Take your time. You'll be glad you did.
yea definetly. no reason not to. i feel learning theory is much more rewarding then learning technique, because theory gives you room for technique.
Last edited by metal_man12 at Aug 25, 2006,
anyone know any good places to learn then? im a little lsot about where to learn it
Member #15 of the 'Guitarists born in 1991 club' PM blues_rocker greendayguitar or gdm09 to join.
Quote by cockzit
I also told a girl I knew how to make bombs and I was suspended from school. I hate snitches, I swear.

LOLZNESS
google it, ive found some good sites online that helped me alot.
So do you have anything interesting to play?