Just got my vox ad15vt yesterday and although im still waiting on my new Strat all of a sudden my old Jag-stang sounds a whole lot better Not a bad lil amp for 30 bucks(with my trade in on my crappy Fender amp that they gave me way too much for ).Now i just gotta figure out how to work this thing and save some of the cool sound settings ive come up with
Yeah I'm very pleased with my Vox AD30, great amp, great price, great sound.
When I was a wee lad, I thought "ohh Marshall, uber kwl ". So I got me a "nice" MG50DFX. That was before I found UG.
These go to eleven...
Today i went out and purchased the ad100vt. killer amp one of the best ive played
Amp/Effects:

Mesa Boogie Mark IV
Tc-Electronic G-system
Line6 DM4

Guitars:

EBMM JP6 BFR
EBMM JP7
Taylor 314ce
i have the ad30vt and i dont think i couldve gotten a much better amp for the money, i love it
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
I've heard good stuff about the Vox amps. I'm trying to get the Slash tone and someone recommended a Vox. Would the AD30VT be sufficient for that kind of sound? I'm only playing at home with it, so I can't imagine needing 50W.
Quote by Ibanez_rawker
but I have a penis.... and when most guys have the chance to get some, they are gonna take it.... our hormones were going out of control and her 'rents weren't home.

Edit: she knew I wasn't wearing a condom.
for a slash tone i use like some reverb and a lil bit of delay
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.