Hey guys!

My new RG came with a set of DR 10's....

I know it is a completely different guitar and even gauge than I am used to, but the strings feel and sound sooo much more alive than my D'addarios.....almost as if I'm playing an acoustic.....it's amazing!

So, does anyone else have any experience with DR strings? My SZ is setup with 11's, and I'm thinking about putting DRs on it instead of the D'addarios I've been using for the last 2 years......

(Please don't recommend anything else....I hate eernie balls.....)
hey dude, keep using DR. they feels so good.i been using DR string(dimebag hi-voltage & colour coated strings) for like about half a year already. DR won't disappoint you.
Yeah, I'm using them on my strat. They have a good tone. I only got them because the store was out of D'addario 11's, but I was happy. I've had them for 2 or 3 months, and they still sound great. Not sure I'll stick with them, though. I may venture out into something else.

(ernie ball was the first thing I ever used. I hated them, but that's just me)
I have yet to try Ernie Ball, DR, and Dean Markley strings. So far, I've been content with my GHS Boomer 10s while I completely hated D'Addario electric strings. Still seeing if I like the D'Addario EXPs on my acoustic over Martin SPs.
i switched from d'addario to drs...........because they are 10 times better in ever category
Quote by SuperAnalytical
I have yet to try Ernie Ball, DR, and Dean Markley strings. So far, I've been content with my GHS Boomer 10s while I completely hated D'Addario electric strings. Still seeing if I like the D'Addario EXPs on my acoustic over Martin SPs.

I don't play anything other than GHS Boomer 12's, nothing else gets that low, deep tone to it. I wouldn't mind trying DR's but no store around where I live sells the buggers.
LTD SC-608 Baritone
Schecter 007-Elite
Epi. Les Paul Standard
Jasmine SC312
Boss NS-2
Boss TU-3
Peavey 6505+

www.behaviourmusic.com
I used to use DR's and yeah they felt/sounded alot better than Ernie Ball strings. Then I switched to Elixir Nanowebs and never looked back! IMO They feel much smoother, if you like that kinda thing lol.
FS/T: Ibanez RG570, IBZ/DiMarzio V8 Pup

Member #6 of the Ibanez RG5xx & up club PM tombo32 to join < 110% credit to t2russo
DR Strings are the best when it comes to electric strings. I really like hibeams, but I can't find them in .11's, so I use Tite-fit .11's. They really sound great, and never break.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
OH MY GOD!!!! YES YES YES DR DR DR DR DR DRBLAHABLHABLAHOMGOMGOMG!1!!111!oneOE!Ne!!!

Best Strings Period. Period. I love them, sadly like Kartman I can't find any Hi-Beam's in 11's but the Tite-Fit's and Hi-Beam's are the best strings I've ever played. I'll probably buy a bulk set of Hi-Beam 11's when I get a fatter paycheck, hours haven't been very good but I should be getting more soon . Anyway, time to start up a club for DR's, PM me to join
All Hail! The Kala-Kala Chieftain!
Sent you a PM, but I'll go ahead and say why I like them. I just think that they have more edge to them, more cut and are a little brighter. They give my that more "metal" tone that I look for in strings, I'm picky about my strings but again either ones are great and they are cheap! 6-8 bucks for a pack, so you can try different gauges in the TF's and HB's to see which you like better!
All Hail! The Kala-Kala Chieftain!