I have one and I like it.
#107 Member of the "Linkin Park Sucks" Club. PM Whstripesrox to join.
your mom has a gaping muff
Quote by AgentWiggles
Thanks, douche.

Quote by SlayingDragons
Dude...

Gear:
Ibanez SZ 520QM
Ibanez RG 450DXB
Fender Big Apple Stratocaster
Pod XT Live
Peavey XXX Half Stack
Peavey Bandit 112
and a soul of Rock n' Roll
ya theyre pretty good
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
I love mine. But it depends on which you get, the American and Russian are voiced slightly different. I have the Russian. It should go fine with your amp, but don't use it with the gain turned way up on your amp or you will get massive feedback.
the lesser known of the 4
Quote by 5thhorseman
I love mine. But it depends on which you get, the American and Russian are voiced slightly different. I have the Russian. It should go fine with your amp, but don't use it with the gain turned way up on your amp or you will get massive feedback.

the russian one is f-ed up!! lol isnt the input and output like switched?
yeah it's backwards, but it's still awesome sounding. by the way, if you have a wah, put it in front of the muff in your effects chain, otherwise it dosen't sound right.
the lesser known of the 4
I think the Russian one doesn't have true bypass so you will lose some of your tone, I've got a US Big Muff (yes, I know) and it works better with some amps than others, so I would try to try it out with your own amp first.
Calling R_H_C_P now!

I haev a russian Muff, i lvoe it to death (but i have a Marshall JCM900 though) but R_H_C_P uses a Blues Jr. with a Big Muff and he says its awesome.
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009