Hi,

After buying a Vox AD30VT, I decided that I didn't exactly like the plain silver front and that I wanted my Vox amp to look similar to the classic AC30.

So I spent some time online and found this guide, which I used as a starting point for my little mod: http://duhvoodooman.com/AD30VT/spkr_grill.htm

I ordered some brown Vox grillcloth, white piping, gold molding, gold "vox" and "valvetronix" logos, and gold handle loops and screws. After a little time and lots of hot glue, I was finished. Overall I'm very happy with how it came out, so I thought I'd share it with you guys.

Pics:
Here is how the original looks
And here is mine after all the mods

Its not the greatest picture, but it gives you a pretty good idea.
Nice. Just hope it never breaks on you, 'cause you voided your warranty
Hi, I'm Peter
Just change the speaker and you've got yourself one fine amp, my friend.

I might consider this after I fix my pedals and finally get my project guitar to work. I don't have much luck with guitar modding and building techniques.
I like functional mods a lot more than cosmetic, but I have to admit, that is one sexy looking amp. If your warranty is indeed gone now, I would definitely change the speaker like Super said. The celestion in the 50W version is supposed to be a nice improvement.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
I don't want to spend a ton of money on a speaker... but what do you guys recommend?
ive heard of people replacing the speaker with the kind in a Bassman, but i havent heard anything about the results. cant be bad.
'87 Fender Strat
Oscar Schmidt Archtop
Laney LC15R
Wow...I really like the look of what you did. I have the 30 watt...and may try that someday!
Quote by It'sForTheBest
Those cameras are really cool. I'm watching a parking lot right now.

Quote by SynGates7X
alright, you need to tell me how you get the shits to come out