He ain't the best but he's good. By the way man this will be closed in a sec. Try the Bands & Artists Forum.
hes good, not hte best, tons of people say he sucks and hes repetitive, but its just his style. he was my inspiration to play guitar, so yah angus is awesome
for me, this is spam, angus is awesome, but not the best *reported*
Last edited by deluxity at Aug 25, 2006,
I hate it when people say he sux. Him, Joe Perry, and the fact that I wanted attention from the ladies were the reasons I began playin
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
lol ^ thats the reason joe perry started too.

angus is an amateur as far as technique and theory goes but he has catchy stuff i guess. acdc is a pretty big gateway rock band, a lot of people hear them and say they are their favorite band then they eventually move on to someone else. ( a lot, not all)

My mind is going. I can feel it.
i hate when people say Angus sucks. get a live album. listen to it. you will think better of him.
i would build a purple moose just for her...

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Put him in your signature and help
(")_(") him on his way to world domination
He isn't the best technical player without a doubt. But he deffinately has his own style. Brutallity comes with simplicity. ACDC would be nothing without him.
The Don of the UG Mafia, PM me to join the family.

General of the Rage Against the Myspace Club, PM me to enlist.

Member #2 of the 'Shut the fuck up and respect other people's music' Club.' PM TheGospelOfRob to join.
Quote by MTVget0FFtheAIR
a lot of people hear them and say they are their favorite band then they eventually move on to someone else. ( a lot, not all)

thats actualy exacty wat happend with me lol
not the greatest, but good.

I was talking to some guy and he was like "Angus Young is so good, he can play with his fist!!!"

Wow, what a concept (sarcasm).
i love AC/DC. Not so much for Angus's lead playing, altho he's great, but what I like even more is how tight he & Malcolm are, and the mighty riffs they come up with.
Quote by SGstriker
I hate it when people say he sux. Him, Joe Perry, and the fact that I wanted attention from the ladies were the reasons I began playin

Hehe.... I was going to say exactly the same thing.

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.