Which is better???in terms of sound.. im play almost anything except for those blues ****.Thanks!
Last edited by pmart at Aug 25, 2006,
You have posted the same thread twice. Delete one and the other will serve as the official grounds where you will make your decision.

Overall, I would choose the Valvetronix.
Sorry and thanks=))..I need more please.. I also need the pros and cons of each..Thanks
Well we cant tell you which one sounds better because tone is all preference.

BUT

What kind of music will you MOSTLY be playing? (bands)
Uhmmm...some red hot chillies, greeday ,fall out boy, all american rejects,nirvana,mettalica and some local bands in our country..
Vox.

The Roland is only good for high gain in my opinion. The mid and low gain stuff just sounds... blah.

The cleans are decent.
Quote by rocknrollgod
well i can tall you this much do NOT get a marshall MG. becasue you will blow the speaker with duncans in the guitar. i know for experience.

Quote by Gutch220
Leave it to UGer's to argue over who "owns" a language

So its vox?what are the pros and cons of each amps please.
to put it simply

vox-beautiful cleans and very nice sounding
con is that sum people think the distortion doesnt suit thier heavy metal needs but for sum it does
cube-great for your heavy stuff
con supposedly the speaker isnt all that good when on higher volumes the vox has a celestion
VOX AD50 VT+crappy "Fender" from COSTCO!=ok tone!
I need a new guitar
Quote by pmart
So its vox?

Cant you go try them and decide for yoursef??? So youre not always wondering if you made the right buy...
5 volts? that thing wont be getting loud at all hah, go with the vox though
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Quote by C.C. Deville
5 volts? that thing wont be getting loud at all hah, go with the vox though

rite basically, if u like ur cleans and bluesy tones with some nice crunches the vox is the way to go.

But the cube wins as far as high gain goes.
Definetly Vox. I think that I would choose the Microcube over the DA-5, but if you are going 15 watts or bigger, just go for the Vox. The tone is a lot warmer than the Cubes. It can do metal just not super heavy death metal. Try them both out though. You may like the cube better.
Quote by pmart
Guys. Its actually 50 volts:| i made a mistake:|

..............your right, you did make a mistake.
Quote by Robman2k9
VOX, in my opinion, its a good amp, I have one. I don't know about the cube though.

See, thats whats wrong with these Vox/Cube threads is that everyones tried one out, but the not the other. And even if its both its usually always like "Oh I played the Cube for 3 hours and the Vox for 2 seconds..CUBE ALL THE WAY!"

So these threads are tough because a lot of ppl are biased...
i dont own both but i have a friend who owns an AD50VT and i borrowed it for a few days, it wasnt great for high gain stuff. and ive Tried a Cube on many occasions, it wasnt as warm sounding but was better for high gain stuff.
Quote by pmart
Guys. Its actually 50 volts:| i made a mistake:|

My AD30vt pwns yours, its 120 volts.
Ibanez -> Peavey -> Eardrums

Apparently I'm on some list of people to listen to..?
^I don't get it.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
o haha i was bout to say do they even make a 5 volt one of those
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Its 50 WATTS not volts. Volts is completely different, and is referring to the power source (a 9 volt battery), watts is referring to the output of the amp. Soooo if its 50 volts (which it isnt), the AD30 would have a higher voltage because its 120. But its completely irrelevant because they were just making fun of him, and rightfully so. Next time you ask a question dont get pissed when people give you bad answers when you just state "Which is better"

Oh, and go with the AD50, its much better.
Traynor YCS-50>EHX SMM w/ Hazarai>EHX DMM>EHX Holy Grail>EHX Small Stone>EHX Big Muff PI (NY)>EHX Pulsar>Ibanez TS-9DX>Echo Park>Ibanez Vintage Tubeking>Fulltone OCD>Zvex Fuzz Factory> Roto-Machine>Fulltone Wah>MJM London Fuzz>Fender Strat