View poll results: whihc guitar should i get
White Jackson Pro Series RR5 Rhoads
3 38%
Alpine White Gibson Les Paul
5 63%
Jetglo Rickenbacker 330
0 0%
Voters: 8.
hi i'm having trouble deciding on which guitar to get next. i'm a bass player in a punk band but i also like playing guitar and as my signature says i have a strat. the options for my next guitar are a white Jackson Pro Series RR5 Rhoads, an Alpine white Gibson Les Paul or a Jetglo Rickenbacker 330. all are around the same price of $1400 canadian. whihc one should i go for. i like to play everything from punk to funk including metal, rock, and all that stuff inbetween.
I shot JR

Oh Canada Our Home and Native Land
Well, your amp isn't too good, try checking out a new amp. But for guitar I don't know how I can help because it all matters off personal preference.
Sent from my iPad.
oh i know my amp sucks. usually i use the guitar player in my band's amp which is a marshall avt-2000. the question is which one looks nicer or you like the best
I shot JR

Last edited by Drmckool at Aug 26, 2006,
Do you mean AVT, because if you do it still sucks. I would buy a nice guitar and amp.
Guitars
Agile 3100 CSB
ESP MH400 w/ Trem-Setter
Epi G-310
Applause Acoustic

Amps
1968 Fender Vibrochamp - Great amp, only $100 fixxer-upper
Line 6 Spider II

REMEMBER, ALL TONE IS SUBJECTIVE!
what would you sugest then
I shot JR

start check out tube amps for sure. the current guitar you have now will sound alot better through a tube amp then any of the guitars you suggested through the avt.
I'd get an amp first, and then if you have leftover cash, look for a guitar.

Also, you spelled "Stratocaster" wrong in your sig...