I played this Ibanez today through some Fender amp today (can't remeber what model) and I loved the way it played and sounded. Does anyone have any experience with this guitar and if so feedback is appreciated. If you think there is something better for the price, I will consider and research all reccomendations.

LINK
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Ibanez-2005-SZ520QM-Electric-Guitar-?sku=519987
What kind of amp do you have?
Main gear (For complete list, see profile):
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plain-top
Basswood Telecaster, 2 single-sized HB's, both split.
Epiphone Valve Junior
B-52 AT-412 Cabinet
Oh, and I have a Squier VM Jazz Bass too.
My cousin and I are in a band and he uses An Ibanez. (It has pretty good sound) I'd get that guitar. But I'd go around the web and see if someone else is selling it for a better price.
I think Ibanez4life has one of those, ask him.
As I see the ignorance of humanity engulfing reason and sanity like a wave of perpetual defeat and misery I ask myself, when the hell is everyone going to shut up and actually think?
well, theres always the standbys, tele strat, les paul.................
Member #19 of the "Use Your Fucking Dictionary Club."

Quote by chaoticmayhem
Toads are cool; it's those frog bastards that I don't like.

Whats your philosophy on life?
its so good to be back!
Quote by The*Music*Man
well, theres always the standbys, tele strat, les paul.................

Yeah, that's true, but I want to get something that not everybody has.

And to the guy asking what amp I have, it's a Fender Frontman 25R. I Know. Keep your freakin laughter to yourself.
Quote by elemental_d
Yeah, that's true, but I want to get something that not everybody has.

And to the guy asking what amp I have, it's a Fender Frontman 25R. I Know. Keep your freakin laughter to yourself.

...who cares if you have the same guitar as someone else, its all your preference.
As I see the ignorance of humanity engulfing reason and sanity like a wave of perpetual defeat and misery I ask myself, when the hell is everyone going to shut up and actually think?