Anyone heard of FireAx by AXL guitar? Is it any good?

Model: FireAx
Body: Alder
Neck: Maple w/ Bubinga Stripe
Fretboard: Rosewood
Bridge: Floating Tremolo
Pickups: EMG-Designed Alnico Pickups: 1 Single Coil, 2 Humbuckers
Guitar World reviewed a few AXL guitars a while back, and gave them very high marks, especially if you're a metalhead.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
for a metal head they're good ..they have emg's dnt they..yes yes i kno amps count for emgs! but yea..it looks nice too...try it out..thou shall not buy a guitar before playing it!
Quote by Muphin
Jupiter is a fat bitch. We should nuke it.

jersey girls arent trash ...trash gets picked up
staten island doesnt really exist its just a reflection of the fumes from jersey on the water caused by the movement of the sun
K thnx guys...
Actually i just bought a FireAx..
I think its great, sound n look gd..
Just wanted to know what others think bout it..
ive seen a few in a guitar shop i went to yesterday might go back there next week to try some of them out. they look pretty cool but id be wary of the LFR trem that some models have on them
I think the pickups are EMG designed, sort of like Duncan Designed pickups, not active. Either way the review I read gave them high marks, especially when considering price. I haven't played one but I think they have interesting body designs. For that sort of money you would probably be alright regardless.
It's a fine line between clever and stupid.
hey Azn, if you see the Jacknife (the V), could you try it out for me?
I can't find any place nearby that has carrys them
Esp Ltd EC-400
Wylde Overdrive
Dano Eq
Fab Chorus
Boss Ns-7
Boss Me-50
Jcm 800 (to be replaced soon)

BIG
certainly i think the FireAx was a gd buy for me..gd stuff, cheap price..
hey guitarist X i think the jacknife would be about the same as the fireax..but without the trem bar..n have H/H pickup..
Quote by Guitarist X
hey Azn, if you see the Jacknife (the V), could you try it out for me?
I can't find any place nearby that has carrys them

yep will do if i find it on the racks then yeh i will give it a shot. anything you want me to look for specifically in the model