discuss who you think is better david or sammy

i think that david is alot better not just because of the more hit songs but because he was way cooler with his personality and stuff

respek
No disrespect intended here, but somebody please shut this thread down, this subject has been done to death and almost 100% of the people in here will say Diamond Dave!
Stevie Y of the GO WINGS club. PM me with a title to join.

The following statement is false. The preceding statement is true.

Member #20 of the "Use Your Fucking Dictionary Club." PM Dæmönika to join.
Roth > Deaf Person(no disrespect intended) > Van Hagar
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Yea, Dave hands down.
Sammy looks like a fat fire ant in his red suit.
I just can't stand the guy.
No disrespect to him or anyone though.
Originally posted by TheBaron
I'm thinking you've got a beard...

Originally posted by Thornography
Okay well I want whiter teeth... and I would like to know if rubbing sandpaper on your teeth is safe or not.
When it comes right down to it, comparing Roth and Hagar is like comparing Bon Scott and Brian Johnson(ACDC) or Peter Gabriel and Phil Collins(Genesis), or other bands who switched singers mid-stream(brains fuzzy, cant think of any new ones). It can't be done. Each man had his own style, and in VH's case, the band was playing totally different music.

Now if you want to talk who is the better singer, it goes to Hagar hands down. He had a solo career before the band, and after. Roth only had a solo career because of the band. Don't agree? Listen to Yankee Rose and tell me how good of a singer Roth is.
But the better frontman? Roth by a mile. More energy, better lyrics, better stage presence. Hagar isn't known for flying around on the stage like Dave is. Because of that, Dave is usually considered the better singer for a heavy metal/hard rock band.

And for those people who want to blame Hagar for VH's pop sound, Eddie is the reason that Roth left, and Eddie is the reason for the pop sound. Not Hagar, he was just the vehicle that they created it in.
Stevie Y of the GO WINGS club. PM me with a title to join.

The following statement is false. The preceding statement is true.

Member #20 of the "Use Your Fucking Dictionary Club." PM Dæmönika to join.