Page 1 of 5
So, i attend a rather prestigious all boys private school, uniforms and everything. This sort of environment is rife with bullying, and i find myself to be an easy target. Its mainly verbal abuse, isolation, and people scratching messages on my locker or putting things in it. Mainly I get **** from people for being 'American', and apparantly its cool to hate on America in New Zealand. Fucking primitive country, New Zealand is. Half of NZers think there are 52 states in the USA (OMG Alaska and hawaii make 52!) Retards. Also keep in mind I'm not American, i just lived there for a couple years. Best years of my life, i must say. I guess that fact that I play in a death metal band with some goths and dropouts might have something to do with it.

Anyways, I've had enough. I'm a passive person, im not the sort of person who can snap and start laying into people. I tend to just be unreactive, brush it off, and try to follow my friends advice- "I dont get depressed, i just think of all the people i hate and how to kill them" but eventually you run out of Cannibal Corpse CDs to listen through

In particular, there is one person I'd like to retaliate to. He's a korean twinkie, totally white inside. Sarcastic, rugby playing, vulgar asshole. I want him to pay for 2 years of giving me abuse. And i need ideas.

Naturally, i cant inflict direct damage to him, at the risk of being expelled (im depending on my education to get me out of this country) So i cant just fight him.

I'm thinking

1. Screw his ugly older sister (or get someone else to) and film it

2. Throw rocks through his house at night, put a dead fish in his mailbox etc

3. log on into his school computer account and delete everything on it (i think some people know his password)

4. Break into his locker, and put a rotting carcass in it (where would i get one...?)

i need ideas. Serious ideas. Any other bullying victims here who got some sweet revenge?
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
which all boys school in nz? westlake?
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Screw his ugly older sister while throwing frozen dead fish at his house.

Or put on a ski mask and beat his ass with a baseball bat.

Baseball bat = Answer to all of lifes problems.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Bring a gun to school and shoot them all. The news is getting stale lately, what with the Lebanon-Israel war at a ceasefire and Iraq only getting one or two deaths a day.
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
the sister thing then hack his account delete everything on it and put pics of u and his sis all over it and then put the baby u and his sister have in his locker and let it die there, problem solved
^when one of my dads friend was a teenager, he got beaten up by a school gang. So the next night, he went to each individual guys house and rang the doorbell, strode inside without an invitation, and proceeded to beat the **** out of them, one house at a time. Because they cant fight unless they have others backing them up.

I think there is wisdom here. I need to isolate this prick. Away from friends who can back him up and further ridicule me. I need to do something when he's alone or sometime during the night.

baseball bat is tempting, i have a junior size aluminium bat brought from the states, very lightweight and i suppose its concealable. I can look up his adress in the school book. only problem- i cant drive, plus my parents would know im up to something if i go out so late at night.
Youtube covers

^ you siad it best Night Lights...you have the answer to your own question, get those ****heads alone and show them some ****ing manners. Best of luck.
well, get someone else to drive you there.

Or follow him somewhere when he's alone, while wearing a mask of course.
My stuff:

ESP EX-50
SX Telecaster Replica
Jade 75 watt amp
15 Watt Mega-amp, lol.
Jim Dunlop Crybaby
Digitech RP50
Dude, that guys a prick, and I'm sure he has a small penis. Don't waste your time on him. If it gets to be worse than verbal abuse, tell a teacher or something. Just laugh it off otherwise.

Revenge is a bad thing. Gosh, haven't you read The Scarlett Letter?!? What do they teach you kids in those prestigious New Zealand all boys schools these days?
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
If you decide to wail on him with a bat, dont go for the head or body.

Go for the arms and legs.. that way if you get caught its not attempted murder.

Just dont get caught.
Problems arise to the baseball bat solution.

1. I would immediatly be the prime suspect, as baseball bats arnt sold in NZ, really.
solution- get another blunt object. But what? 2x4? Unconcealable. Brass knuckles? Meh, i dont like direct contact, couldnt do it frankly, besides, i dont know where to get them. Knife? Too lethal.

2. I would also be a prime suspect, because i dont think anyone hates him as much as i do. (he knows this)
solution? Ski mask.... but i dont have one. Buy one, you say? A bit blatant, buying one in spring.

solution- borrow one. Solved!

3. I run the risk of coming under a police investigation....not good. i doubt i'll come off easy as I'm in the system already.... (for pot, btw. I didnt actually have any on me, but racist policemen still got my details and everything)

solution- get someone else to do it. But who? And what if he narcs on me?

Quote by snipelfritz
Dude, that guys a prick, and I'm sure he has a small penis. Don't waste your time on him. If it gets to be worse than verbal abuse, tell a teacher or something. Just laugh it off otherwise.

Revenge is a bad thing. Gosh, haven't you read The Scarlett Letter?!? What do they teach you kids in those prestigious New Zealand all boys schools these days?

Ive ignored him for 2 years. Its not easy. He's in my House (House, as in similar to gryfindor slytherin etc) and his locker is right ****ing next to mine.
Youtube covers

If you come under police investigation, just tell them that you were at band practice or something, and have your band back you up.
Solving your sneaking out problem...
Say you're staying over at your friends house, without telling his parents, then just wait til the middle of the night and fuck some shit up brotha, then sleep in a park or something haha.. I donno

Anyways though, I hate those kind of people. I am a popular kid and I give the other kids shit for harrassing other kids, unless they're prevoked I guess.

Fucking pricks, I always though NZ was a friendly place.
Quote by Kartman

Way to go, guitar_man_guy!

(You should sig me)

Co-Founder of the 'Heretics And/Or Killers'(Protest the Hero Fan Club) P.M Me or T0xicitY to join!
lolz dude just like always start a convo with him about how small his penis is!!! i swear it pisses most asians off and im asian so i know lol
Quote by guitar_man_guy
Solving your sneaking out problem...
Say you're staying over at your friends house, without telling his parents, then just wait til the middle of the night and fuck some shit up brotha, then sleep in a park or something haha.. I donno

Anyways though, I hate those kind of people. I am a popular kid and I give the other kids shit for harrassing other kids, unless they're prevoked I guess.

To be honest, i dont have many friends, and i dont really stay over at peoples houses. My friends arnt the type to go out with me late at night. Except... my band members. They would help me i would think. Maybe plant some weed in his locker....

Quote by f0rs@k3n21
lolz dude just like always start a convo with him about how small his penis is!!! i swear it pisses most asians off and im asian so i know lol

Its hard to win in a verbal fight if all his friends (and he has many friends) are with him. Plus the fact that I'm asian as well, so i cant capitalise on racist jokes, like asking him how the dog tasted. Funnily enough, most of the asians at my school dont like him much he's a total race traitor
Youtube covers

Last edited by Night_Lights at Aug 26, 2006,
You can buy a small black jack.

Golf club maybe?

I love blunt objects.

if your gonna beat him up do it right, jump him on his way home (unless he gets picked up by parents) beat him up kick him a few times etc. o and wear the hocky mask
^he bikes home i think. And i cant 'jump' him since the schools right in the city and theres so many people.... id get stopped in 3 seconds.

Where does one buy a blackjack?

Quote by guitar_man_guy

it is, if you fit in. requirements
1. you are white
2. you play a sport
Youtube covers

Quote by Night_Lights

He's in my House (House, as in similar to gryfindor slytherin etc) and his locker is right ****ing next to mine.

my school had that house thing, it was for school spirit though...and we didnt live with each other....and i dont think any of us were wizards. my house new won. ****ing lancaster (house name) bastards. why couldnt my house tudor ever win? WHY!
I was living a lie, now I'm dying to know the truth...
Hmmm....

Try going to a pawnshop.

For home made, try making a soap sock!

Take a few bars of soap, wet them and put them in a sock and let it dry. Homemade mace.

[1] Kill his parents,
[2] Arange a Chilli Con' Carnival,
[3] Get him to come,
[4] Put his dead parents body parts into your chilli,
[5] Give it to him.
Oh my god I love Southpark.

Just light his house on fire.
Quote by DoTheEvolution
It's worse pissing when you come in from the really cold weather and your penis has shrunken to the size of a coffee stir straw and the piss feels like the blast from a super soaker.
Alright I say make this short and sweet.

1. Get in a position were hes callin you names face-to-face.

2. Before he can finish his first sentence, haul off and kick him in the nuts as hard as you can and walk off (or hit him in the face with that homemade mace thing). That'll teach his bitch-ass to mess with you
what i would do dude,
is to turn it around on them.
if they call you gay just say "Yes sure i am, that's what you would want me to be."
and if they say there gonna kick your ass say"Go on then, Prove Mel Gibson wrong,.....If your man enought."
HEY LOOK FREE BEER DUDES

NUMBAH 1 MEMBER OF BEAVIS AND BUTTHEAD OWN CLUB Pm me to join

Member of the "I Hope MCR Are In a Plane Crash and There Are No Survivors" Club
PM sunnysayshi To Join

UG Profile
Quote by altarofdemise
[1] Kill his parents,
[2] Arange a Chilli Con' Carnival,
[3] Get him to come,
[4] Put his dead parents body parts into your chilli,
[5] Give it to him.
Oh my god I love Southpark.

Greatest. Episode. Ever.
And if ever You come near, I will hold up high a mirror.
Lord, I could never show you anything as beautiful as You.
Why don't you just take your skirt off and have a real go you big soft serve.
Quote by fenderfreak101
Greatest. Episode. Ever.

Specially cause it had Radiohead in it
Quote by Kartman

Way to go, guitar_man_guy!

(You should sig me)

Co-Founder of the 'Heretics And/Or Killers'(Protest the Hero Fan Club) P.M Me or T0xicitY to join!
Quote by dave293
Why don't you just take your skirt off and have a real go you big soft serve.

Real helpfull Tyson
um, if you're getting verbal abuse, and other form of bullying, can't you like, tell the teacher or something?
instead of doing something that can get u in trouble, i think you can sue them for harrasment, and get money frm the guy who harrased you. then you can buy a gibson or fender custom shop guitar with the thousands of dollars u got.

seriously, you should consult a teacher, parent, or a lawyer.
Fender Mex Cyclone HH
**ZOOM G7.1ut**
Yamaha COD-100 Overdrive
Big Muff Pi USA
Danelectro Chorus
Behringer EQ
Dinosaur Heavy Metal

member #4 of the "can't we forget about punk, emo, metal, and all the other subgenres and just ROCK?" group
Last edited by zoltan256 at Aug 26, 2006,
i find it really annoying when two guys pay you out by yourself, even if you say a good comeback you have no-one to acknowledge it.
Quote by Aqua Dementia
I like to play this game where I'll see how many times I can look at a particular chicks ass or tits until I get caught.

Quote by WNxScythe
Fat chicks are different. They don't count, they aren't women.

Digitech Whammy Club!
Quote by willtheworld
Real helpfull Tyson

????

Seriously TS, you are in highschool, You should be able do deal with it. Doesn't mean you have to let it happen though.
which school do you go to in nz?????
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
The best revenge you'll get is when he's bagging your groceries in 10 years time. If you're impatient, just whack him in the face next time he does anything nasty to you. Honestly if you break his nose, he'll never even think about starting on you again.
Grow a beard and be like "hey, I can grow a beard and you can't!"
Hail Satan

Gear:
Yamaha RGX220
Peavey 5150
Trohak Cabinet (w/ Eminence speakers)
Mesa/Boogie 2x12 Roadster
Marshall Mg15
Quote by myself101
which school do you go to in nz?????

one in CHCH, not saying which in case you know the guy.

and i shall create this homemade mace.
Youtube covers

Night_Lights, i'll fly over and then i'll beat the **** into him for you.

Wear a mask, break into his house, tie him to a chair and beat him up and then **** his ugly sister in front of him while playing Cannibal Corpse. Trust me, it works.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
Page 1 of 5