hey guys, my birthday was last friday and my mom's friend sent me a online gift card to musiciansfriend.com for 30 bucks. but i dont really need anything, well anything thats 30 buck or less anyways. so recomend me some stuff i should look into. and none of the gay "save up more and get this".
Save up then buy something.

You can't really get anything that good on there for 30 dollars.

Unless you need strings. Or picks. Or a capo.
Quote by DoTheEvolution
It's worse pissing when you come in from the really cold weather and your penis has shrunken to the size of a coffee stir straw and the piss feels like the blast from a super soaker.
Quote by lespaul_rentals
Save up then buy something.

You can't really get anything that good on there for 30 dollars.

Unless you need strings. Or picks. Or a capo.

well i dont really need anything, except for a Tremonti Treble pup, which they dont sell, and maybe an Ibanez SR505 bass. im just looking for something little to add to my collection. and i dont need strings or picks, bought them the other day. and i already have a capo.

Quote by altarofdemise

**** i wish i could get page's guitar. anyways, thanks for the suggestions, i really like that studded leather strap, im considering it. does anyone know how long it is? im a big dude so i need to know if itll fit me before i buy it.

and no i dont have strap locks, ive considered them before but never really looked into them. whats the difference between the orginal and dual-design?
Strap locks aren't really that neccessarily unless you have a heavy guitar, since they slip out of the strap easier. Nothing says "buy strap locks" like the weight of a Les Paul's headstock bashing you directly in the face.
what is the music theory and what does it teach you, like scales, solos, and to build speed???

Check out my recordings
strap locks
bridge
tuners
strings and picks
guitar case
guitar stand
Fender Mex Cyclone HH
**ZOOM G7.1ut**
Yamaha COD-100 Overdrive
Big Muff Pi USA
Danelectro Chorus
Behringer EQ
Dinosaur Heavy Metal

member #4 of the "can't we forget about punk, emo, metal, and all the other subgenres and just ROCK?" group
A slide?
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
hey guys, well im defentally getting that strap with the metal studs. and im also going to get a set of strings, broke one doing a bend today. and ill probally get picks too if i cant think of anything else. but keep the suggestions comming.