whats up guys? im looking for a stage pedal tuner and a noise gate. ive already found two pedal tuners i like, the Fender PT-1000 and the Planet Waves Tuner. which one is better? more accurate? more durable? and is the planet waves really worth the extra $35?

now for the noise gate. i dont really know much about these pedals so any help is appericated. all i know is i dont want Boss. ive owned several Boss pedals in the past and returned them all with a week of buying them.
Are you serious? Boss pedals are the buttsecks at versatility and durability. Get the Planet Waves.

Edit: For a noisegate, nothing beats an ISP Decimator.
Quote by DoTheEvolution
It's worse pissing when you come in from the really cold weather and your penis has shrunken to the size of a coffee stir straw and the piss feels like the blast from a super soaker.
Quote by altarofdemise
Are you serious? Boss pedals are the buttsecks at versatility and durability.

i am man, ive owned the mega distortion, the compressor/sustainer, the chorus, and ive returned them all within a week of buying them. either i hated the tone or i just didnt like it.
The ISP Noise Decimator is the greatest Noise Gate. No extra noise gets through at all, and it doesn't touch your tone at all.

Out of those two tuner pedals, I'd go with the Fender, It's cheaper and they're pretty much identical. I'd reccomend that hook the tuner up to an A/B box if you're going to be gigging with it. There's no point for it to be in your rig, and it sucks your tone.
Quote by GiantRaven
I'm sure theres a Nigerian king just waiting for you to reply to his email
I don't believe anyone when they say you should pay an extra $60 for a tuner. I have a now discontinued Fender PT-10 (not 100) that I picked up for $40 many years ago and it's still working great. When the day comes that it finally breaks I am definately going to replace it with the P-100. Go with the Fender, it's exactly what you need at a much lower price.
Gibson SG Standard
Orange Rocker 30 combo
Fulltone OCD
EH Holy Grail
Ive got the BOSS TU-2 tuner pedal, one of the best purchases Ive made in a while.
Epiphone Goth Les Paul Studio
Ibanez SA120
Peavey Raptor EXP
Takamine Electric Acoustic
Boss CS-3
Boss DD-6
Boss TU-2
Boss MT-2 (For use with my Vox)
MXR M-108 10-Band Eq
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Peavey JSX Head
Vox AD50VT
Quote by Chimaira
The ISP Noise Decimator is the greatest Noise Gate. No extra noise gets through at all, and it doesn't touch your tone at all.

Out of those two tuner pedals, I'd go with the Fender, It's cheaper and they're pretty much identical. I'd reccomend that hook the tuner up to an A/B box if you're going to be gigging with it. There's no point for it to be in your rig, and it sucks your tone.

yeah im defentally going for the ISP, it seems like everyone that has one loves it.

now about the tuner, does it really suck your tone? cause if so then ill do the A/B box idea.
might be worth having a look at the behringer tu 100, its really cheap and the reviews seem to be really good, its about £13 / $20 and the only real difference to the more expensive options is the casing is plastic rather than metal, but your not really going to be stomping hard on a tuner