Hello guys! I know you put the ends through the buttons, but which end goes on the top and which end goes on the bottom? I have a Planet Waves CheckMate West Coast Strap, which is like any other standard strap. The strap is connected to one end like a big 'loop' and is thicker since it's two strap parts overlapping. The loop connects to a buckle to adjust the length of the strap via pushing length out of the 'loop' through the buckle and out the other end. The other end is thinner cause it's just one strap and it also has a little pick-pocket close to the end where you connect with the guitar.

Sorry if the description is confusing, I just want to know whether the thinner end with the pick pocket goes on the top or bottom of the guitar.

Thanks for the help.
not that i use them, but i think the end with the pickpocket is designed to go in front on the horn of your guitar, you know, so you could reach it?
on a topic of how you would like to be buried...

Quote by Jacob6293
in a coffin, underground, next to my wife.

Quote by tylerishot
Me too. But only if she's alive.

thinner side front. pick pocket faces front, and loop shouldnt sit directly on ur shouldnt or itll be uncomfortable.

if u have a link, sounds like a cool strap.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011