I was checking out the comparisons of some pickups on the Seymour Duncan site. You can listen to the sounds from one pickup to the next for the same notes. I couldn't tell a damn bit of difference between most of them(in comparison of the same position and clean/dirty). Is anyone else in the same boat?

http://www.seymourduncan.com/SDToneWizard/hummer.shtml
Quote by Ibanez_rawker
but I have a penis.... and when most guys have the chance to get some, they are gonna take it.... our hormones were going out of control and her 'rents weren't home.

Edit: she knew I wasn't wearing a condom.
Yes I Noticed this before, you have to really listen for the differences. They're all playing the same thing so It doesn't really give you a great idea as to what the pickups are suited for
Member #10 Of The Black Tooth Grin: Dimebag Memorial Club. PM Narmi To Join
The guitar I have coming has '57 classic PAF's and want it to get the Slash tone to it, but if they're all that close, why in the hell would I go through with the hassle of swapping them out?
Quote by Ibanez_rawker
but I have a penis.... and when most guys have the chance to get some, they are gonna take it.... our hormones were going out of control and her 'rents weren't home.

Edit: she knew I wasn't wearing a condom.
Yeah, unless you take, like, the pickups on either extreme of the range, you won't hear much of a difference (on the site). But in real life, you can really hear the difference in "character".