A nice little gothic/melo death band. I picked up the delores lesion the ther day, and it is a nice listen, I belive they have split up though. Are their other disks worth getting?
Well, if you're asking for recommendations on albums, go to the rec thread. If you want this to be discussion about Lilitu, it would be nice if you provided a link to an MP3 stream or download, a myspace or something to that effect.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
I was about to be relatively pleased with this band, until the clear singing started. I don't like the vocals, but the music is OK, it reminds me a bit of In Flames.

Still, yet another band that think they have transcended all genre classification and are pioneering some new underground movement in the metal scene by avoiding the "cookie-cutter mould," as they put it, when really they are just another band somewhere out there making music that has been done before.

There seems to be an element of Metalcore in there somewhere as well, as in, the stereotypical cheesy metalcore.

The band is OK, but for me I prefer others who in my opinion have done this style better. Thanks for the rec
'Thine Eyes Bleed':

Quote by CSguitarvocal
More like... Thine Butthole Bleeds... from all the gay sex you have!!! Ahahaha!

Quote by Butt Rayge
Fuck off already, you fucking faggot fuck.

amidoinitrite?

Quote by DeAd-RiP
I don't care for slipknot unless I'm so drunk I don't care about anything.
i've heard a few songs from their upcoming album that james murphy mixed, he put them up on his forum a while ago, sound good
My sig is better than yours