Ive gone to my local music shop and tried out a few guitars. I'm pretty fond of the ibanez guitars there especialy the SA260FM they're selling it for AU$850 which i expect is a good price seeing as i'm not willing to buy online, so i was wondering if anyone has had any problems with this guitar and also any recomendations of other guitars to try out. Also don't just say "it's realy good" or "its a piece of crap" explain yourself.

Thanks
Last edited by GuitarGuitar at Aug 26, 2006,
Overall its a good guitar. Neck isnt too thin or too thick, duo-bucker system can provide you with heavy sound, also cleans. SAT Pro tremolo is great, by far the best a-la vintage from Ibanez, just that tuning it would be similar to a Floyd Rose.
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
It plays nicely, has an ok bridge and looks good. A little on the cheap side so wont be the best s series, but apart from that... there? the only thing might be the pickups, but even they arent that bad. Not IBZ USAs tho...
Why did Pat Metheney cross the road? He didn't, his hair got in the way
--
Member #1 of Ibanez > You club. PM me to join
I tried the guitar in my local shop..feel great..would be a good buy i guess..but the price here in singapore is cheaper..about S$750