I used to have one. They're pretty good for Vintage but I suggest maybe changin' the pickups when you start usin' it for giggin' n stuff. But yeah I thought it was pretty good!
Never played one, but it seems like it would be killer with a pickup change and and a few other mods.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
I have one currently.

It's a beast of a guitar, the pickups are good, It's also quite good for soloing and cleans.

The only small problem i have is the input is on the inside of the v shape, so when you sit down with it, your leg is bending the cable, which after a while, causes crackling. but if you always play standoing up, you shouldent have this problem.

Go for it.
they are ok the bridge is crappy so are the pickups replace both its a good axe
Quote by Danno13

Go cut your wrists or whatever it is you emo kids do for fun, I'm not helping you.

member of UG's gain \/\/hores- pmgpderek09 to join
because JS Jacksons are crap. I expect this would actually be better.
Why did Pat Metheney cross the road? He didn't, his hair got in the way
--
Member #1 of Ibanez > You club. PM me to join
Quote by J.MitMetallica
because JS Jacksons are crap. I expect this would actually be better.

expalin
Quote by Danno13

Go cut your wrists or whatever it is you emo kids do for fun, I'm not helping you.

ive found vintage to be a mixed bag, for instance i really dont like my vs6 much, it feels really cheap tbh. however the v-300 acoustic i have is amazing, one of the best acoustics ive ever played. so, if im honest id have to say vintage is most definatly a try before you buy company
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Get the hard tail one if any at all , stay clear of cheap lfr's especially ones that are THAT cheap.
Tunes, gear and other random stuff can be found in my "UG" profile if you click my name
dont use the trem to much my freind had his fitted witha decen floyed and emgs and its a prtty nice axe (exept the fcukin horrible shape)
Quote by Danno13

I personally like the shape...but then again I'm just a 14 year old kid who up until 2 years ago hadn't heard of Jimi Hendrix.
R E G G A E
every thing is personal preferance, as my gran sais if it suits the wearer **** the starer
Quote by Danno13

Quote by tommyt
ive found vintage to be a mixed bag, for instance i really dont like my vs6 much, it feels really cheap tbh. however the v-300 acoustic i have is amazing, one of the best acoustics ive ever played. so, if im honest id have to say vintage is most definatly a try before you buy company

I have the V300, havent changed the strings for about 4 years..:S
Why did Pat Metheney cross the road? He didn't, his hair got in the way
--
Member #1 of Ibanez > You club. PM me to join
Quote by J.MitMetallica
I have the V300, havent changed the strings for about 4 years..:S

erm ok lol come to think of it ... i havent changed them either, meh it still plays nice
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
I played the Wraith from the Metal Axxe series which I guess is similar and the Floyd Rose was a c**t to tune and re-string. Sound was great, not bad though. Distortion was a little crackly, this was on 3 different amps so it had to be the pickups.
the reaper is awesom
my first guitar and its great ive had it for 2 year now and the
only problem is tht i pulled out the volume for the bidge p/u
but im gettin new ones soon neway
MIJ Rhoads Pro '90
Epi LP Prophecy GX + LP Custom Maple EMGs
MIJ Soloist XL '93 =]
MIJ Fender Strat Kahler
Squire tele '94?
Warlock platinum '90? old shape

Laney VC15

Jackhammer